Elite O3one Protective Chamois Cream 150 ml Tube
- ShowProduct Information Protective cream containing the unique Ozone ingredient.Key Features:Ozonized natural ingredients ha... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
- Show Chamois Creams Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Protective cream containing the unique Ozone ingredient.
- Ozonized natural ingredients have effective anti-bacterial properties and assist skin repair
- Suitable for both male and female riders
- Can be used before cycling as a preventative measure, or afterwards to alleviate any soreness
- Speeds healing of cuts and abrasions too
- As used by many Pro riders
- 150 ml
Elite O3one Protective Chamois Cream 150 ml Tube Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
Not sticky or slimy nor particularly fragrant. It's certainly worked for me on road and mtb rides including some 4hr+ rides. no chafing or 'nappy' rash.
Not sticky or slimy nor particularly fragrant. It's certainly worked for me on road and mtb rides including some 4hr+ rides. no chafing or 'nappy' rash.Close review
Chamois Creams Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE to mainland UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.