Elite O3one Thermogel Forte Warming Cream 150 ml Tube
- ShowProduct Information A fast absorbing Ozonized gel designed to enhance blood flow and oxygenisation of the blood in muscl... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Chamois Creams Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Product DescriptionA fast absorbing Ozonized gel designed to enhance blood flow and oxygenisation of the blood in muscles prior to competition
- Designed to give the high performance properties of the Warm Up Oil (CR5010822) with a more intense thermal effect
- Gives a deep lasting, warming effect, ideal in bad conditions such as rain wind and fog
- Particularly effective in conditions with an unusually fast dispersion of body heat such as open water swimming and winter sports
- Warmed up muscles less prone to injury
- Ozone ingredients helps to convert lactic acid (in part) to sugars that can be used by the muscles
- Used by many Pro teams
- 150 ml
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Chamois Creams Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.