Elite Pria Pave Bottle Cage
- ShowProduct Information A bottle cage with a twistMicroadjust dial allows you to increase or decrease the internal diameter ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
- Show Bottles & Cages Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- A bottle cage with a twist
- Microadjust dial allows you to increase or decrease the internal diameter of the cage
- Can be used either to adapt cage to take non-standard bottles or to secure bottles tightly over rough ground
- Perfect both for the Belgian cobbles and your potholed commute
- Fibreglass-reinforced resin construction
Elite Pria Pave Bottle Cage Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
I've been looking for a suitable bottle cage for a Camelback Podium Big Chill (750ml) and this is ideal. The bottle slots in easily then can be tightened a fraction to keep it from bouncing around on cobbles and potholes. Spot on!
I've been looking for a suitable bottle cage for a Camelback Podium Big Chill (750ml) and this is ideal. The bottle slots in easily then can be tightened a fraction to keep it from bouncing around on cobbles and potholes. Spot on!Close review
Bottles & Cages Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.