Endura Airshell Road Helmet 2018
- ShowProduct Information The Endura Airshell road cycling helmet is very lightweight and strong thanks to in-mould constructi... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Road Helmet Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
The Endura Airshell road cycling helmet is very lightweight and strong thanks to in-mould construction.
ClearThru air vents offer exceptional through flow to keep you cool on warm and hot rides. Single handed micro-adjustment and triple position vertical adjustment offers a superior quality fit.
Endura’s Airshell road helmet comes in a range of colour designs that look the part.
- Super lightweight in-mould cycle helmet (230g based on size S/M)
- Glass fibre / carbon fibre reinforcement bridges (depending on colour)
- Certified to CE standard EN1078:2012
- Reflective on rear
- ClearThru™ air vents maximise air flow with minimal vent narrowing technology
- Internal HeadStream™ air flow channels direct air through the helmet
- One-hand micro-adjustment and 3 position vertical adjustment for inner head
- Compact chin strap with twin strap dividers
- Antibacterial, fast wicking, removable padding (spare set provided)
- Covered by Endura’s Crash Replacement Policy and Endura Product Guarantee
- Size: Small/Medium, Medium/Large, Large
- Colour: Black, Red, Silver, White, Hi Viz Green
There are currently no customer reviews
Road Helmet Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.