Endura MT500 Burner Downhill Cycling Pants AW17
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Freeride/Downhill Trousers See the latest products
New in Freeride/Downhill Trousers
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Endura MT500 Burner Downhill Pants are perfect for freeride or downhill riding. They're made of ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The Endura MT500 Burner Downhill Pants are perfect for freeride or downhill riding. They're made of tough, durable material to withstand knocks, scrapes and falls and have light padding in the knees for extra protection.
The fabric is stretchy enough for freedom of movement without being too baggy and they've been specifically designed for use with body armour. With a pre-curved fit the Endura MT500 Burner Downhill trousers are compatible with armour for maximum protection.
- Rugged oxford fabric with print design
- Ribbed fabric for stretch accommodation on back yoke and crotch
- Stretch accommodation also on knee and calf to facilitate leg articulation
- Pre-curved freeride fit compatible with armour
- Lightly padded knee
- Fully mesh lined
- Sturdy seam construction and bar tacks on all stress zones
- Side waist adjusters with easy pull tabs
- Zipped hip pockets
- Construction - Polyester 52%, Nylon 45%, Supplex 3%
- Size: S, M, L, XL, XXL
- Colour: Black