Endura Movistar Team Bibshort AW17
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in BIB Cycling Shorts See the latest products
New in BIB Cycling Shorts
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Get the look with the Endura Movistar Team Bibshorts. These comfortable bibshorts are packed with ad... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Get the look with the Endura Movistar Team Bibshorts. These comfortable bibshorts are packed with advanced features to enhance your experience in the saddle. Endura’s 800 pad has been developed with Endura’s racing team for maximum performance while Coldblack fabric reduces heat buildup and offers 30 UPF protection in the sun. A pre-curved race fit offers great freedom of movement in the saddle. A top quality Team Issue bibshort.
- Team Issue Comfort and Performance
- Italian Power Lycra® fabric
- coldblack® technology dramatically reduces heat buildup
- 800-Series Italian multidensity stretch pad with TRS aerated and perforated foam with antibacterial finish
- Pre-curved race fit
- Wicking upper mesh for optimal breathability
- Raw edge silicone gripper
- Deep comfort binding
- Polyester 60%
- Nylon 30%
- Elastane 10%
Fabrics & Technology
- LYCRA®: This material is used as an additive in all our skin-tight leg-wear to offer optimal stretch and recovery characteristics.
- MEN’S 800 SERIES ENDURANCE: Developed with the Endura Racing Team riders.3-dimensional Italian pad constructed in two moulded halves made from multi-density open-cell foam with aerated, TRS foam layer including 8mm perforations to massage and improve circulation as well as offering faster drying.Endura Racing lime green microfibre facing has a permanent antibacterial finish.
- COLDBLACK® TECHNOLOGY: Dark colours attain a higher temperature than light colours when exposed to the same intensities of direct sunlight. coldblack® technology textile finishing reduces this effect by increasing the amount of infrared and ultraviolet UV rays that are reflected from the fabric’s surface, thereby dramatically reducing the sunlight heating effect. coldblack® also offers reliable protection from UV rays (minimum UPF 30).