Endura SingleTrack II Womens 3/4 Baggy Cycling Shorts
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Baggy Shorts See the latest products
New in Baggy Shorts
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Perfectly tailored to fit women, the Endura SingleTrack II Womens 3/4 Baggy Cycling Shorts have a DW... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
Perfectly tailored to fit women, the Endura SingleTrack II Womens 3/4 Baggy Cycling Shorts have a DWR finish and durable Cordura® nylon fabric for repelling water and abrasion resistance. The knee and side panels are stretch articulated, allow full range of movement, even with pads.
Fully adjustable with a wicking waistband and D-ring construction, and Clickfast™ compatible for extra comforts from a liner, these shorts are built to last with double and triple stitch on all seams. The front pockets have magnetic closures, and there is a zipped security pocket out back for keeping essentials safe.
- Fully featured, Clickfast™ compatible 3/4 with durable DWR finish
- Cordura® nylon fabric with durable water repellent finish
- Stretch articulated knee and side panels
- Front pockets with magnetic closure, zipped security pocket
- Rear cargo pockets
- Thigh vents with contrast zippers and mesh inserts
- Wicking waist band with integral elastication and D-ring construction for adjustment
- Heavy duty double and triple stitch on all seams
- Clickfast™ and knee protector compatible
- Nylon 100%
Endura SingleTrack II Womens 3/4 Baggy Cycling Shorts Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
These shorts felt true to size and are good value for money. Endura make excellent quality clothing for cycling
These shorts felt true to size and are good value for money. Endura make excellent quality clothing for cyclingClose review