Endura SingleTrack Lite Long Finger Cycling Glove SS16
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Long finger gloves See the latest products
New in Long finger gloves
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Stay in complete control with the lightweight, full fingered Endura SingleTrack Lite gloves. 4-way s... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Stay in complete control with the lightweight, full fingered Endura SingleTrack Lite gloves. 4-way stretch, breathable fabric ensures your hands don’t get too hot when you’re stomping up the climbs.
Extra laser-cut perforations also help with venting. Endura’s SingleTrack Lite gloves have zero padding giving you maximum dexterity and control on rugged tracks, enhanced with tacky silicone print on the palm and fingertips.
"We're fans of minimal gloves, and Endura's nailed this with a low profile, unpadded palm and unrestricted wrist cut. A grippy print on the palm ensures the technical detail isn't missed and we like the close feel and control of not having too much between hand and bike grip." - What Mountain Bike
- 4-way stretch breathable lightweight mesh backhand
- Pull on stretch cuff
- Durable suedette palm with laser-cut perforations for ventilation
- Zero padding maximum dexterity
- Silicone print palm and fingertips for grip
- Monster terry sweat wipe on thumb
- Size: S, M, L, XL, XXL
- Colour: Black, Ultramarine
- Nylon 60%
- PU 15%
- Elastane 15%
- Polyester 10%