Endura Thermolite Winter Cycling Bibshorts SS17
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in BIB Cycling Shorts See the latest products
New in BIB Cycling Shorts
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Extra warmth where it’s most needed. The Endura Thermolite winter cycling bibshorts give you extra w... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Extra warmth where it’s most needed. The Endura Thermolite winter cycling bibshorts give you extra warmth and insulation all year round.
Thermolite® material is made using hollow-core fibres, offering an incredible amount of thermal insulation without the need for extra thick layering.
By adding insulation around your upper legs, backside and hips, the Thermolite bibshorts keep your most vital muscle groups nice and cosy, without being too warm to wear during the spring/summer seasons. You can even pair them with shorts on your mountain bike.
Flatlocked seams, wide mesh straps, ergonomic panelling, and silicone hem grippers make them incredibly comfortable to wear. There are no pressure points, and they stay put exactly where you want them. The Thermolite bibshorts also feature an Endura 600 series seat pad, with tactfully positioned gel inserts for comfort, and a hygienically friendly antibacterial treatment.
- THERMOLITE® with High Performance Repel TEFLON® fabric protector for ultimate weather control with durable water repellency
- Ideal product for 3 season road riding, mtb and cyclocross
- Wicking stretch mesh upper bib
- 600 series computer cut continuously variable profile (CVP) stretch pad with gel inserts and antibacterial finish
- Flat lock stitching for comfort
- Brushed back fabric for warmth in mild/ cold weather
- Wide shoulder straps for comfort
- Ergonomic body panelling
- Y-form silicone gripper
- Nylon 45%
- Polyester 42%
- Elastane 13%