Endura Xtract MTB Cycling Helmet With USB Rechargeable Light
- ShowProduct Information Ideal for MTB and commuting the Endura Xtract helmet is strong and offers one-handed micro-adjustmen... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Endura Size Guide
- Show Mountain Bike Helmet Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Ideal for MTB and commuting the Endura Xtract helmet is strong and offers one-handed micro-adjustment for finding the best fit. You also get triple vertical adjustment for extra fit refinement.
Great for commuting and on-road riding the Xtract is fitted with a rear USB rechargeable lights. This LED improves your visibility in low light conditions for extra safety.
Other quality features including a fast wicking removable pad and removable visor.
- Cycle helmet with removable visor and handy USB rechargeable LED rear light with 3 different flash settings (replacement units sold separately.)
- Certified to CE standard EN1078:2012 + A1:2012
- One-hand micro-adjustment and 3 position vertical adjustment for personalised fit
- Compact chin strap with twin strap dividers
- Antibacterial, fast wicking, removable padding
- Integrated bug net
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Endura Size Guide
Endura Helmet Size Guide
Read our clothing size guide for more information on sizing.
Please note, all size information is provided as a guide - if you're unsure or need any further assistance you can call us on 01792 799508 ... we're happy to help!
Mountain Bike Helmet Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.