Enve 7.8 SES Clincher Disc Road Rim
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Wheel rims (Road) See the latest products
New in Wheel rims (Road)
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information A revolutionary new disc brake specific, aerodynamic, carbon fiber triathlon and time trial rim. The... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
A revolutionary new disc brake specific, aerodynamic, carbon fiber triathlon and time trial rim. The SES 7.8 Disc is both aerodynamically and structurally optimized for use with disc brakes.
Road racers and triathletes on modern disc brake equipped aero road and triathlon bikes will benefit from the SES 7.8 Disc's reduced drag, light weight, and rim shape optimized for larger volume road tires
Many modern road bikes are now equipped with disc brakes and the triathlon superbikes of tomorrow will be as well. The elimination of a braking surface opens up the realm of aerodynamic and structural possibilities. When you don't have to engineer a flat braking surface that must manage high temperatures from braking you can reduce the rim's weight, adjust the rim shape for improved aerodynamics and provide better tubeless performance.
- Material: Carbon Fiber
- Rim Depth: 71/78mm
- Internal Rim Width: 19/19mm
- ERD: 516/504
- Rim Weight: 514/549g
- Recommended Tire Size: 25
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.