Enve G-Series Gravel Fork - Thru Axle
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road Bike See the latest products
New in Road Bike
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information ENVE Gravel/CX Disc Fork Fork is a purpose-built carbon fibre fork for gravel and cyclocross applica... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
ENVE Gravel/CX Disc Fork Fork is a purpose-built carbon fibre fork for gravel and cyclocross applications featuring internal hose routing, flat mount brake compatibility, and clearance for up to 50mm tires.
Perfect for gravel riders looking for more clearance, weight savings, compliance and the versatility of mudguard mounts. This fork will really enhance your gravel grinding experience.
ENVE as gravel riders and partners of the custom frame builder community was able to identify the technical improvements needed in a full-carbon gravel fork to meet the needs of the modern gravel rider and the bicycle frames they are riding.
As the industry’s leading fork manufacturers, ENVE have delivered a new gravel standard for compliance, weight savings, strength, and reliability for demanding rides over any surface.
Enve G-Series Gravel Fork
- Material: Carbon Fiber
- Weight: 520g
- Steerer Tube Length: 350mm
- Axle to Crown: 395mm
- Brake: Disc
- Axle Compatibility: 12mm Thru Axle (supplied)
- Max Tyre Clearence: 700c x 50c, 27.5" x 2.25"
- Crown Race Diameter: 1 1/2" (1.5)
- Torque Spec: Steerer Tube: 5.5Nm
- Torque Spec: Axle: 8Nm
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.