Enve M50 Fifty 29er Gen 2 MTB Rim
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Wheel rims (MTB) See the latest products
New in Wheel rims (MTB)
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The ultimate cross-country and marathon MTB performance. The Enve M50 fifty Gen 2 is a carbon fibre ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The ultimate cross-country and marathon MTB performance. The Enve M50 fifty Gen 2 is a carbon fibre 29er rim built for mountain bike racing at the very highest level.
Built to inspire confidence on every race track, regardless of terrain, the Enve M50 is as adept at descending as it is climbing. The M50 is lightweight, yet strong enough for the most demanding terrain.
The M50s are stiff, but a certain amount of vertical compliance is built in to improve efficiency and reduce fatigue. This is especially noticeable when riding hardtails and short travel bikes on rough terrain with low volume tyres and it is here that the extra comfort offered by the M50s comes into its own.
"Racing the World Cup is demanding on wheels and the M50 has exceeded all expectations. If a product is wrong I hear about it, but my racers don't talk about the M50s because they just perform." – Cannondale Factory Racing
Ride to the podium with the Enve M50 Fifty Gen 2 29er wheels.
- Material: Carbon Fibre form the ultimate strength to weight ratio
- Five year manufacturer’s warranty and lifetime crash replacement
- Rim Depth: 28mm
- External Rim Width: 27mm
- Internal Rim Width: 21mm
- Spoke Count: 28
- Rim Weight Set: 730.0g
- Recommended Tire Size: 1.9”- 2.1”
- The Enve M50 Fifty 29er MTB rims are available with 0% APR finance