Ergon SM Sport Gel Womens Saddle
- ShowProduct Information The Ergon SM Sport Gel is an MTB saddle designed specifically for women – a saddle completely rethou... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- Show Saddle Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
The Ergon SM Sport Gel is an MTB saddle designed specifically for women – a saddle completely rethought. The anatomical characteristics of the female pelvis were analysed in the course of long-term studies, and the results led to a new saddle design. Ergon developed the SM saddles with the women of the Ergon Factory Rider Team who’s testing on the trail provided valuable feedback to help optimise the design. SM Women saddles offer optimum pressure relief in the genital area and high freedom of movement even in technically difficult terrain.
- Shell: Nylon Composite
- Rails: CroMo
- Cover: Microfibre
- Padding: Orthopaedic Comfort Foam with Gel Pads
- Weight: 275g (S/M), 295g (M/L)
- S/M: 9-12cm Sit bone width
- M/L: 12-16cm Sit bone width
- Relief Channel: This recess achieves maximum relief in the genital area, which is crucial for preventing discomfort and numbness in the genital area.
- Large-Area Pressure Distribution: Provides optimal pressure distribution for sit and pelvic bones, the contoured surface area helps prevent saddle discomfort.
- Flat Rear: Narrow, sloping rear with flat contour, allows for fast changes from seated to downhill position.
- Shape: The V-shape optimally supports the pubic bone and the pressure is transferred to the bony structures.
- Short Saddle Nose: Saddle length is reduced to a minimum in order to improve the freedom of movement on the bike.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
International Deliveries – Temporarily Suspended 11/11/20
Note: We are still offering deliveries to the Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Jersey and Guernsey.
Courier Delivery update: Due to the COVID19 situation, we are currently experiencing some delays with deliveries. Our couriers are working around the clock to get your order to you as soon as possible but there is a potential delay of up to 48 hours . Please check your tracking on track your order here.
Please note on the TNT tracking app it may show your delivery status as ‘Collecting’ (as per image below). This means your delivery has left our warehouse and is currently held at TNT main depot and there could be up to a 48 hour delay.
Please keep checking the TNT tracking for further updates. On behalf of TNT we apologise for any delay and inconvenience this may cause.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.