Ergon SM Womens Saddle
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Womens saddles See the latest products
RRP: £49.99 Save £5.00
RRP: £59.99 Save £10.00
RRP: £54.95 Save £9.49
New in Womens saddles
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information MTB saddles for women – completely rethought. The anatomical characteristics of the female pelvis we... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
MTB saddles for women – completely rethought. The anatomical characteristics of the female pelvis were analysed in the course of long-term studies, and the results led to a new saddle design. Ergon developed the SM saddles with the women of the Ergon Factory Rider Team who’s testing on the trail provided valuable feedback to help optimise the design. SM Women saddles offer optimum pressure relief in the genital area and high freedom of movement even in technically difficult terrain.
Relief Channel: This recess achieves maximum relief in the genital area, which is crucial for preventing discomfort and numbness in the genital area.
Large-Area Pressure Distribution: Provides optimal pressure distribution for sit and pelvic bones, the contoured surface area helps prevent saddle discomfort.
Flat Rear: Narrow, sloping rear with flat contour, allows for fast changes from seated to downhill position.
Shape: The V-shape optimally supports the pubic bone and the pressure is transferred to the bony structures.
Short Saddle Nose: Saddle length is reduced to a minimum in order to improve the freedom of movement on the bike.
- Shell: Nylon Composite
- Rails: CroMo
- Cover: Microfibre
- Padding: Orthopaedic Comfort Foam
- Weight: 265g (S/M), 275g (M/L)
- Small/Medium: 9-12cm Sit bone width
- Medium/Large: 12-16cm Sit bone width
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.