Ergon SR Sport Gel Womens Saddle
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Womens saddles See the latest products
RRP: £82.99 Save £8.09
RRP: £92.00 Save £13.00
RRP: £95.00 Save £9.50
New in Womens saddles
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information In the average female, the pubic symphysis (front cartilage connecting the two halves of the pelvis)... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
In the average female, the pubic symphysis (front cartilage connecting the two halves of the pelvis) is positioned lower than in a male pelvis, and the angle of the pubic bones towards each other is wider. Furthermore, mobility is higher in women, so when in the saddle, their pelvis often rocks further forwards. This can create high pressure in the genital area. The centre relief, which is positioned far at the front, as well as the wider saddle flanks help distribute the pressure of the sitting area.
Pressure Relief Inlays: Inlays in the sit and genital areas distribute sitting pressure.
Relief Channel: This recess achieves maximum relief in the genital area to prevent discomfort and numbness in the genital area.
Ramp: The ramp supports the buttocks when in a strongly inclined forward position, allowing for improved pressure relief in the genital area.
Shape: The V-shape optimally supports the pubic bone and the pressure is transferred to the bony structures.
Wide Front: A wide nose allows for a large relief zone without interfering edges.
Short Nose: Saddle length is reduced to a minimum in order to improve the freedom of movement on the bike.
- Shell: Nylon Composite
- Rails: CroMo
- Cover: Microfibre
- Padding: Orthopaedic Comfort Foam with Gel Pads
- Weight: 265g (S/M), 275g (M/L)
- Small/Medium: 9-12cm Sit bone width
- Medium/Large: 12-16cm Sit bone width
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.