All-round protection for the coccyx, hip and thighs thanks to sensibly positioned padding that keeps the pants from riding up. Flat seams and anti-bacterial fabric do away with the cliche of impractical and uncomfortable protection pants.
- Smart position padding
- Less bulk thanks to body-hugging construction
- Flatlock seams to minimise abrasion
- Quick drying Airbreath mesh fabric
- Equipped with Polygiene anti-bacterial and anti-allergenic fabric
- Machine washable
- Material: Airbreath Mesh, Perforated Viscoelastic foam padding, Polygiene equipment
- Equipped with Elastic Interface® chamois pads
- Weight: 205g (XS), 210g (S), 215g (M), 220g (L), 225g (XL)
Our approved upper material for EVOC PROTECTION WEAR is a functional material that is commonly used for bicycle jerseys. It is light, flexible, breathable and dries quickly - this makes it the first choice to give a high degree of comfort.
PERFORATED VISCOELASTIC FOAM PADDING
We use this ultra-dense, viscoelastic foam as padding for neuralgic areas such as the shoulders, collar bones, chest and hips. The best thing about this is the special perforation of the material in the shape of a cross which means that it always adapts 100% to the body shape while giving additional ventilation.
Polygiene is a special fabric treatment that incorporates silver ions and prevents the formation of micro-organisms such as bacteria or fungi. This treatment eliminates odour build-up, reduces skin irritations and decreases the risk of fungal infection. Polygiene is also environmentally friendly, as materials treated with Polygiene require less frequent washing, thereby increasing their lifespan.
Size (Waist Size/Hip Size)
- S (30") | 76 - 82cm | 92 - 97cm
- M (32") | 82 - 88cm | 98 - 104cm
- L (33") | 88 - 90cm | 102 - 107cm
- XL (34") | 90 - 96cm | 106 - 111cm