Super light and exceptionally comfortable - the new generation of EVOC PROTECTION WEAR is everything that protective wear never was.
This means there is now a new "basic clothing item" for all action sports athletes - one for everyday use.
Moisture-dissipating, quick-drying and breathable outer materials equipped with Polygiene - anti-allergic and anti-bacterial - 3D mesh material with a maximum of ventilation and innovative, intelligently positioned protector elements give an all-new and revolutionary dimension of functionality and comfort in protective gear.
Great protection for those who like taking risks. The new EVOC PROTECTOR JACKET guarantees success, at least when it comes to carrying comfort and breathability combined with comprehensive protection. All included - and that at a total weight of only 1200 grams.
- Super-light CE-tested LITESHIELD AIR BACK PROTECTOR (EN 1621-2)
- Coccyx protector element conform with CE standard EN 1621-1
- Perforated visco elastic foam padding for shoulders, collarbones, chest and hip
- Equipped with Polygiene anti-bacterial and anti-allergenic - quick drying
- Detachable, ergonomically shaped and continuously adjustable waist belt (HIP BELT ADJUSTER)
- Belt loops keep vest in position
- Non Stick Velcro prevents other textiles from catching
- Seamless side and shoulder section to prevent friction
- Arm section provided with micro jersey material to prevent rubbing
- YKK zipper with protective hem and zipper garage to prevent skin contact and friction
- Machine-washable (protector pad detachable)
- BACKLINK connects LITESHIELD AIR BACK PROTECTOR and coccyx pad and expands protection area
- Material: Airbreath Mesh, Non Stick Velcro, 3D Air Mesh, Honeycomb Mesh, Lycra Jersey, Polygiene Equipment, Perforated Viscoelastic Foam Padding, SAS-TEC
Our approved upper material for EVOC PROTECTION WEAR is a functional material that is commonly used for bicycle jerseys. It is light, flexible, breathable and dries quickly - this makes it the first choice to provide a high degree of comfort.
NON STICK VELCRO
This Velcro only adheres to its counterpart, which prevents it from sticking to other fabrics on contact. This reduces the damage to fabric through torn out fibres.
3D AIR MESH
This three dimensionally structured fabric with variable thread sizes (P75D*30D) offers the optimal properties in ventilation and cushioning for the covers of paddings and shoulder straps.
This fabric in honeycomb design combines flexibility with exceptional breathability. This makes it the ideal material for areas that are subject to the most intensive movement, such as the side areas and underneath the arms, where there is a lot of heat and moisture to be dissipated.
Famous in the world of top-quality, functional cycling knitwear, Jersey Lycra as upper material gives perfect properties in terms of exceptional moisture management and breathability when it comes to the top models of our protection vests. In this way, we're combining the benefits of high-quality, functional clothing with an innovative protector system - for premium protection and superior wearing comfort.
PERFORATED VISCOELASTIC FOAM PADDING
We use this ultra-dense, viscoelastic foam as padding for neuralgic areas such as the shoulders, collar bones, chest and hips. The best thing about this is the special perforation of the material in the shape of a cross which means that it always adapts 100% to the body shape while giving additional ventilation.
Polygiene is a special fabric treatment that incorporates silver ions and prevents the formation of micro-organisms such as bacteria or fungi. This treatment eliminates odour build-up, reduces skin irritations and decreases the risk of fungal infection. Polygiene is also environmentally friendly, as materials treated with Polygiene require less frequent washing, thereby increasing their lifespan.
SAS-TEC is an innovative German manufacturer of protectors, specialising in body protection for bike sports. For our protection vests we use visco-elastic SAS-TEC foam to protect shoulders. Because it offers excellent properties in terms of lightness, thermal stability, robustness and adapted cushioning behaviour. In addition, the high elasticity of the protector elements ensures unrivalled wearing comfort.
|Torso Length||Chest||Vest Size|