Exposure Six Pack Mk7 Rechargeable Front Light
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Front lights See the latest products
New in Front lights
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Providing unparalleled performance for the most extreme rides, be it technical descents or 24hour en... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Reflex Plus Technology
- OLED Status Display
- Smart Port Technology +
- Cable Free Design
- Intelligent Thermal Management
- Optimum Mode Selector
- Fuel Gauge
- QR Bracket
- Made in the UK
- 2 Year Warranty
- Six Pack MK7
- Quick release bracket
- 2.8a Fast Charger
- USB Charge cable
- Quick start guide
- Run Time: 2 Hours on High, 36 Hours on Low
- Lumens: 3400 Lumens (Boosts to 4500 with Reflex)
- Battery: 15,500mAh Rechargeable
- Charge Time: 12 Hours
- Dimensions: 118mm x 16mm
- Weight: 386g
- Reflex Technology: Reflex Technology enables the light to intelligently adjust its own brightness to suit your riding. A combination of gradient, acceleration and cornering forces are interpreted to match output to your need for light while automatically maintaining the burntime you have selected.
- Optimised Mode Selector: The Optimised Mode Selector allows you to easily select from a concise number of programs to provide the optimum lighting for your ride.
- OLED Status Display: OSD advances unique Exposure Lights pat. pend. display technology. The new OLED panel gives program and mode information before switching to a burntime countdown. When charging, the OSD displays the percentage of stored energy left in the battery cells.
- Intelligent Thermal Management: Controlling the temperature of the LEDs is important in ensuring that the lights remain as efficient as possible. Patented technology in the circuitry of Exposure Lights stop the light from heating up to a point where the light loses power due to the elevated temperature.
- All Mountain - 100%
- XC - 100%
- Road - 33%
- Commute - 1%
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.