Exposure Toro Mk9 Rechargeable Front Light With QR Bracket - 2400 Lumens
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Front lights See the latest products
New in Front lights
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Exposure Toro MK9 front bike light delivers impressive brightness from such a compact, lightweig... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The Exposure Toro MK9 front bike light delivers impressive brightness from such a compact, lightweight unit, making for an excellent XC race weapon. A tighter beam than its larger siblings keeps the focus on the racing line, with Exposure Reflex Plus producing 2400 lumens so no detail is missed.
Stylish and durable CNC Aluminium bodywork is packed with innovative patented technologies, intelligently managing power and optimising LED brightness. OSD keeps you informed of burn time and status, all controlled by the Stainless Steel Function Button giving positive feedback. The forged Aluminium bracket securely mounts the light to the bike keeping it pointing in the right direction.
- Output 2400 lumens Reflex Boost, 1800 constant
- Weight 236grams
- Burn time Min 2 hrs Max 36 Hrs
- Battery Capacity 8700 mAh Li-ion
- Dimensions (mm) Length - 114, Head - 47, Back - 44
- Reflex Plus Technology
- OLED Status Display
- Smart Port Technology +
- Cable Free Design
- Intelligent Thermal Management
- Optimum Mode Selector
- Fuel Gauge
- With 35/31.8mm QR Bracket
- 2 Year Warranty
- Made in the UK
- Max Lumen 2,000 | Reflex 2,650
- Runtime: High – 2hrs | Low – 36hrs
- Battery: Li-Ion 8,700mAh
- Charge Time: 9hrs
- Dimensions: L – 114mm x D – 47mm
- Weight: 236g
In the box: Toro MK9, Quick release bracket, Smart charger, USB charge cable, Quick start guide.