Fast Forward F6C Tubular Road Wheelset
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Wheels - road See the latest products
New in Wheels - road
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information More spokes for more support and control. The Fast Forward F6C Tubular wheel feature the F6 rim and ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
More spokes for more support and control. The Fast Forward F6C Tubular wheel feature the F6 rim and hub combination with extra spokes for more support.
The FFWD Control wheels come with four additional spokes in the front and rear wheel compared to the standard wheels. We recommend the Control version for riders weighing around 90 to 95kg or more. The extra power that heavier riders are able to put onto the wheels is split over the additional spokes resulting in a stiff and rigid wheel set. The Control wheels are also an option for Cyclocross and Tandem use
DARC™ stands for ‘Double Arc’ which is the profile of the rim. It compresses air on the rim to create a faster airflow which reduces the drag behind the wheel.
- Wheel type: road, cyclocross and tandem
- Rim profile: 60 mm deep rim with DARC profile, 22.4mm internal width
- Material: Superstiff High Tensile TC35 Carbon
- Hubs: DT Swiss 350
- Spokes: Sapim CX-Ray spaken, Aero blade (0.9*2.3mm)
- Spoke count: 24/28H
- Nipples: DT Pro Lock Brass nipples
- Tyre type: Tubular
- Weight: 1,450 gram
- Weight limit: 140 kg
- Hand built in The Netherlands
- The Fast Forward F6C Tubular Road Wheels are available with 0% APR finance
All FFWD wheels with a carbon brake surface have a model specific CBT technology to optimize the brake performance.
FFWD Control wheels are also used by many tandem riders!
The best hubs based on price and quality. High-end DT Swiss hubs with star ratchet system and least rolling resistance.
NOT JUST SOME WHEELS
- All FFWD wheels come with exclusive wheel bags, quick release set, valve extensions, brake pads or rim tape.
- 2 years warranty: FFWD warrants its products to be free from manufacturing defects for a period of two years.
- Crash Replacement: Policy In case of bad luck, FFWD supports you by offering replacement rims for half the regular price.
- Hand Built in Holland