Felt DD 70 Mountain Bike 2017 - Fat bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Fat bikes See the latest products
New in Fat bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Conquer any obstacle on the trail. The Felt DD 70 is a fat bike that offers the wide tyred performan... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
Conquer any obstacle on the trail. The Felt DD 70 is a fat bike that offers the wide tyred performance you need to take on every trail condition on the mountain from snow to sand and everything in between.
The double butted and hydroformed 6061 aluminium alloy Double Dee frame offers a stiff, strong and lightweight platform for confident riding on challenging terrain. The fork is similarly butted & hydroformed and features a tapered steerer with 15mm thru axle for increased front end stiffness. The 26” wheels, with 80mm drilled out rims, are shod with 4” Schwalbe Jumbo Jim tyres for almost endless levels of grip and float on even the most challenging terrain.
The Shimano 3x9 speed drivetrain gives you reliable shifting with a wide range of gears for taking on the whole mountain both uphill and down. When gravity takes over the Tektro mechanical disc brakes offer consistent stopping power in all weather conditions.
Get fat and have more fun on the Felt DD 70.
- Lightweight 6061 aluminium alloy frame is stiff and strong
- Hydroformed 6061 alloy fork for precise steering control
- Shimano 3x9 speed drivetrain for a wide gear range
- Tektro mechanical disc brakes for all-condition stopping
- Sizes: 16” (Small), 18.5” (Medium), 21” (Large)
- Colour: Matte Grey (Black/Magenta)
- The Felt DD 70 is available with 0% APR finance
|Frame:||Felt Fat, double butted 6061 aluminum, Hydroform, ControlTaper integrated head tube, post disc mount,100mm threaded bottom bracket|
|Fork:||Felt Fat hydroformed 6061 aluminum, tapered steerer, 150 x 15mm front axle, post-mount, rack mounts|
|Headset:||FSA NO.57E/62 semi Integrated internal upper cup, external lower cup w/5.3mm custom cone spacer|
|Stem:||Felt MTB 3D-forged threadless 1-1/8|| +/- 7° rise for Ø31.8mm handlebar w/ Cr-Mo bolts:|
SM - 60mm
MD - 70mm
LG - 80mm
|Bars:||Felt MTB 6061 Flat top, Ø31.8mm, 5mm rise x 9° sweep (760mm)|
|Front Brake:||Tektro Novella mechanical disc, 180mm rotor|
|Rear Brake:||Tektro Novella mechanical disc, 160mm rotor|
|Brake Lever:||Tektro TS360A|
|Front Mech:||Shimano SLX, high direct mount|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Alivio 9-speed, long cage|
|Shifters:||Shimano Deore 3x9|
|Rims:||Single-wall, 80mm inside, 26||, Tubeless Ready|
|Front Hub:||Forged Aluminum fat hub, 15x150|
|Rear Hub:||Forged Aluminum fat hub, 12x197|
|Front Tyre:||Schwalbe Jumbo Jim EVO, folding, 26 x 4.0|
|Rear Tyre:||Schwalbe Jumbo Jim EVO, folding, 26 x 4.0|
|Seat Post:||Felt butted 6061, dual-bolt micro-adjust 15mm offset, Ø30.9|
|Chainset:||Race Face Ride|
SM - 170mm
MD/LG - 175mm44/32/22T
|Bottom Bracket:||Race Face 100mm|
|Cassette:||Sunrace CSM96, 9-speed, 11-36T|
|Pedals:||Low-profile nylon platform|
|Weight:||15.68kg / 34.57lbs. (w/pedals)|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.