Felt F40X 2017 - Cyclocross Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Cyclocross See the latest products
New in Cyclocross
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Race ready ‘cross performance. The Felt F40X is a cyclocross bike that offers confident all-weather ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Race ready ‘cross performance. The Felt F40X is a cyclocross bike that offers confident all-weather performance, everywhere from the CX track to gravel paths and rough roads.
Featuring race proven geometry, the custom butted 6061 aluminium alloy frame is built to go fast over challenging terrain. The fork features UHC carbo blades for precise steering control and a smoother ride.
The Shimano Tiagra 2x10 speed drivetrain is combined with a 46/34t CX chainset to offer a wide gear range for riding technical terrain. Shimano hydraulic disc brakes give you confident all-weather stopping power so you can control your speed confidently, even when it’s really wet and muddy.
Whether you are racing or just exploring off-the-beaten-track, the Felt F40X will give you the performance you need to ride challenging terrain.
- Custom butted 6061 aluminium alloy frame is lightweight and robust
- UHC advanced carbon fibre fork blades for a smoother ride
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes for confident all-weather stopping
- Shimano Tiagra 2x10 speed drivetrain for reliable shifting
- Sizes: 47cm, 50cm, 53cm, 55cm, 57cm, 60cm
- Colour: Matte Cyan(Red/Black)
- The Felt F40X is available with 0% APR finance
The Felt F40X 2017 Features are:
Frame: Felt Cyclocross FLite Custom Butted 6061 aluminum, Dynaform TIG-welded construction, BB386, 12 x 142mm with Syntace style thru axle dropouts
Fork: Felt Cyclocross UHC Advanced carbon fiber blades, ControlTaper 1.125|| - 1.5|| aluminum steer tube and crown, carbon fiber blades with flat mount disc standard and 12 x 100mm Maxle style dropouts
Headset: FSA NO.38/42, 1.125|| - 1.5|| sealed cartridge bearing with Felt VariableHeight Cone Spacers (20mm PC, 4.5mm aluminum), 1 x 10mm + 2 x 5mm PC headset spacers
Bars: Felt CXR SuperLite, 86mm reach, 130mm drop, Ø31.8mm: 47 - 50cm = 420 / 450mm, 53 - 60cm = 440 / 470mm
Stem: Felt CXR SuperLite, ±7° rise, Ø31.8mm: 47 - 53cm = 90mm, 55cm = 100mm, 57cm = 110mm, 60cm = 120mm
Front Mech: Shimano Tiagra clamp-on, Ø34.9mm
Rear Mech: Shimano Tiagra long cage
Shifters: Shimano R405 Hydro
Chainset: Shimano Cx50: 47cm = 165mm, 50 - 53cm = 170mm, 55 - 60cm = 175mmShimano 46/34T
Bottom Bracket: Token For BB386 Frame with Shimano Crankset
Cassette: Shimano, 11-34T
Chain: KMC 10-speed
Front Brake: Shimano R405 Hydraulic Disc with Shimano Ice-Tech 140mm rotor
Rear Brake: Shimano R405 Hydraulic Disc with Shimano Ice-Tech 140mm rotor
Rims: Felt CxR3 Disc (tubeless ready)
Front Hub: Felt R3 Disc, sealed bearing, 24H
Rear Hub: Felt R3 Disc, sealed cartridge bearing, 28H, 11-speed
Spokes: 2.0mm stainless steel
Tyres: Schwalbe Rapid Rob HS 391, 700c x 35c Front - Schwalbe Rapid Rob HS 391, 700c x 35c Rear
Seatpost: Felt CxR3, Ø27.2mm, 300mm length