Felt FR2 Disc eTap 2018 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Find your race pace with the Felt FR2 eTap road bike. With SRAM’s RED eTap wireless drivetrain, you ... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
Find your race pace with the Felt FR2 eTap road bike. With SRAM’s RED eTap wireless drivetrain, you have the super fast shifting to get you moving to the front of the pack. The stylish and high performance UHC Advanced + TeXtreme carbon makes the frame fantastically stiff for great power transfer when hammering the pedals, while the geometry puts you in the perfect position to attack on the race course. Matching SRAM disc brakes are powerful, giving you greater control during descending and in any weather.
- Race Road UHC Performance carbon fibre frame is super lightweight
- Race Road UHC Advanced carbon fibre has monocoque construction for stiff performance
- SRAM RED eTap 2x11 speed Wireless drivetrain shifting super quick
- SRAM RED eTap HRD disc brakes are powerful and fantastic in any weather
- Quarq Prime Carbon chainset is stiff and lightweight
- Vittoria Rubino Pro G+ 25c tyres are quick and offer excellent grip
- Zipp 30 Course wheels are quick rolling and tubeless ready
- Sizes: 43cm, 47cm, 51cm, 54cm, 56cm, 58cm, 61cm
- Colours: Black/TeXtreme/Acid Green
- The Felt FR2 Disc eTap is available with 0% APR finance
The FR2 Disc features all of the incredible technology found in the entire FR Series, as well as the additional benefits of disc brakes: greater stopping power, increased modulation and more control. It’s crafted from Felt’s UHC Advanced + TeXtreme® carbon fibre for a high stiffness-to-weight ratio that maximizes rider performance by ensuring that no watt is wasted. Built with the revolutionary SRAM eTap wireless derailleurs as well as Zipp 30 Course wheels, the FR2 Disc eTap offers maximum performance in all riding conditions.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on baskets over £99
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||Felt Race Road UHC Advanced + TeXtreme carbon fiber, MMC with InsideOut construction, carbon fiber BB386 bottom bracket shell, 12 x 142mm Syntace style thru axle, flat mount disc brake standard, CNC aluminum replaceable rear derailleur|
|Fork:||Felt Race Road UHC Advanced + TeXtreme carbon fiber monocoque construction, size specific ControlTaper carbon fiber steerer tube, integrated crown race, crown, and blades, flat mount disc standard, 12 x 100mm thru axle|
|Headset:||FSA integrated sealed cartridge bearing with Felt VariableHeight Cone Spacers (20mm PC, 4.5mm aluminum), Felt top cap, 43 - 47cm: IS-21, 1.125" --- 51 - 54cm: No.382, 1.125 - 1.25" --- 56 - 61cm: No.42, 1.125 - 1.5"|
|Front Brake:||SRAM RED eTap HRD hydraulic disc with 160mm rotor|
|Rear Brake:||SRAM RED eTap HRD hydraulic disc with 160mm rotor|
|Brake Lever:||SRAM RED eTap HRD, hydraulic|
|Front Mech:||SRAM RED eTap braze-on|
|Rear Mech:||SRAM RED eTap 11-speed|
|Shifters:||SRAM RED eTap HRD 11-speed wireless|
|Rims:||Zipp 30 Course disc clincher, tubeless ready|
|Front Hub:||Felt Road RSL3, sealed cartridge bearing, 12 x 100mm thru axle, Center Lock, 28H|
|Rear Hub:||Felt Road RSL3, sealed cartridge bearing, 11-speed, 12 x 142mm thru axle, Center Lock, 28H|
|Spokes:||2.0mm stainless steel|
|Front Tyre:||Vittoria Rubino Pro G+ folding, 700 x 25c|
|Rear Tyre:||Vittoria Rubino Pro G+ folding, 700 x 25c|
|Chainset:||Quarq Prime Carbon, 52/36T, 43 - 47cm: 165mm -- 51cm: 170mm --- 54 - 56cm: 172.5mm --- 58 - 61cm: 175mm|
|Bottom Bracket:||Token BB386 with 22/24mm bearings|
|Cassette:||SRAM 11-speed, 11-28T|
|Pedals:||Basic Resin Flat|