Felt FR40 2017 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Performance with confidence. The Felt FR40 is a road bike that is the ideal tool for climbing, desce... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Performance with confidence. The Felt FR40 is a road bike that is the ideal tool for climbing, descending and racing to the finish line.
Developed in conjunction with Felt’s top-tier race bikes, the SuperLite custom butted 6061 aluminium alloy frame is lightweight, stiff and features dialled geometry for true road race performance. The full UHC Performance carbon fibre fork offers pinpoint handling alongside a smoother ride.
The Shimano Tiagra 2x10 speed drivetrain, with compact chainset and wide range cassette, gives you reliable shifting with a good spread of gears for riding all the varied terrain on your route. Shimano Tiagra brakes offer confident stopping control, while the Felt RSL3 tubeless ready wheels are shod with Schwalbe Durano RaceGuard tyres to give you rapid rolling reliability.
The Felt FR40 is ideal for everything from long weekend rides to short criterium races.
- Custom butted 6061 aluminium alloy frame offers premium performance
- Full UHC Performance carbon fork for a smoother ride
- Shimano Tiagra 2x10 speed drivetrain for reliable shifting
- Felt RSL3 wheels for reliable rolling
- Sizes: 51cm, 54cm, 56cm, 58cm, 61cm
- Colours: Matte White (Black), Red (Cyan)
- The Felt FR40 is available with 0% APR finance
|Frame:||Felt Race Road SuperLite Custom Butted 6069 aluminum, Dynaform TIG-welded construction|
|Fork:||Felt Race Road UHC Advanced carbon fiber monocoque construction, size specific ControlTaper carbon fiber steer tube, crown race, crown, blades and dropouts|
|Headset:||51 - 54cm: FSA NO.382, 1.125||- 1.25|| sealed cartridge bearing,|
|Stem:||Felt VariableAngle, ± 8°/16° rise, Ø31.8mm: 51cm = 90mm, 54 - 56cm = 100mm, 58=110mm, 61=120mm|
|Bars:||Felt Ergonomic SL Road, short 65mm reach, 125mm drop, Ø31.8mm: 51cm = 400mm, 54 - 56cm = 420mm, 58 - 61cm = 440mmFelt VelvetGel Tape with 3M Reflective BaseFelt Bubble-Tech ||F Wing|||
|Front Brake:||Shimano Tiagra dual pivot caliper|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano Tiagra dual pivot caliper|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano Tiagra|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Tiagra clamp-on, Ø34.9mm|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Tiagra long cage|
|Shifters:||Shimano Tiagra 10-speed|
|Rims:||Felt Road RSL3 (tubeless ready), 22mm Width, 24mm Depth|
|Front Hub:||Felt R3, sealed bearing, 28H|
|Rear Hub:||Felt R3, sealed cartridge bearing, 32H, 10-speed (11-speed compatible)|
|Spokes:||2.0mm stainless steel|
|Front Tyre:||Schwalbe DURANO RaceGuard, 700c x 25c|
|Rear Tyre:||Schwalbe DURANO RaceGuard, 700c x 25c|
|Seat Post:||Felt Race Road UHC Performance carbon fiber, Ø27.2mm, 300mm length|
|Chainset:||Shimano Tiagra |
51cm = 170mm
54 - 56cm = 172.5mm
58 - 61cm = 175mmShimano 50/34T
|Bottom Bracket:||Token For BB386 Frame with Shimano Crankset|
|Cassette:||Shimano 10-speed, 12-28T|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.