Finish Line Ceramic Wax 120 ml Lubricant Bottle
- ShowProduct Information Ceramic Wax runs totally clean and lasts longer than conventional wax lubricants!So advanced is this... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
- Show Lube & Cleaners Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Product DescriptionCeramic Wax runs totally clean and lasts longer than conventional wax lubricants!
- So advanced is this lubricant that the technology is patented
- Nano-sized platelets of ceramic Boron Nitride and Advanced Flouropolymer combine with a proprietary binder to ensure optimum adhesion and create a durable ceramic wax coating
- Ceramic is naturally white and may cause staining -apply carefully
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Finish Line Ceramic Wax 120 ml Lubricant Bottle Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
I've been using this for 4 years and it provides excellent surface finish for the chain.
I've been using this for 4 years and it provides excellent surface finish for the chain.Close review
Lube & Cleaners Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.