Finish Line Ceramic Wet 120 ml Lubricant Bottle
- ShowProduct Information Breakthrough ceramic-bonding technology that coats your chain to prevent wear and corrosion and then... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
- Show Lube & Cleaners Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Product DescriptionBreakthrough ceramic-bonding technology that coats your chain to prevent wear and corrosion and then cushions it chain with a blanket of pure synthetic racing oil
- Ceramic Wet is so unique and leading edge its been patented!
- Finish Line have combined engineered ceramics with the slipperiest fluoropolymers available, and put it into a base of premium pure 100% synthetic oils
- Every time you use Ceramic Wet, it builds a ceramic coating into frictional surfaces that results in increasingly smoother performance
- Ceramic coating allows the chain to run extremely clean since dirt does not stick to it easily
- Overall drive chain noise is reduced for near silent running and gear changing
- Ceramic Wet delivers the ultimate in long lasting, yet clean running performance
- gives long intervals between applications, perfect for riders who like to spend their time riding not maintaining their bike!
Finish Line Ceramic Wet 120 ml Lubricant Bottle Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
This lubricant works really well and keeps the chain running smoothly for long periods. It has the added benefit of not attracting dirt as much as some other sticky lubricants that I have used in the past - therefore less chain cleaning!
This lubricant works really well and keeps the chain running smoothly for long periods. It has the added benefit of not attracting dirt as much as some other sticky lubricants that I have used in the past - therefore less chain cleaning!Close review
Lube & Cleaners Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
We will try our very best to get your products delivered to you before Christmas, but due to Santa's overspill into our delivery services, we would like to make you aware that while we are making every effort to deliver your order to you in time for Christmas, there may be a potential risk of delay.
The last date to order a bike that is available for Christmas delivery is 5pm on Tuesday 18th December. For all other items the last date to order items that are available for Christmas delivery is 12pm on Wednesday 19th December.
You can easily spot which items are guaranteed for Christmas delivery with theicon. Choose your size and colour to see if the item qualifies for Christmas delivery.
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE to mainland UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.