Finish Line Ceramic Wet 60 ml Lubricant Bottle
- ShowProduct Information Breakthrough ceramic-bonding technology that coats your chain to prevent wear and corrosion and then... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Lube & Cleaners Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Product DescriptionBreakthrough ceramic-bonding technology that coats your chain to prevent wear and corrosion and then cushions it chain with a blanket of pure synthetic racing oil
- Ceramic Wet is so unique and leading edge its been patented!
- Finish Line have combined engineered ceramics with the slipperiest fluoropolymers available, and put it into a base of premium pure 100% synthetic oils
- Every time you use Ceramic Wet, it builds a ceramic coating into frictional surfaces that results in increasingly smoother performance
- Ceramic coating allows the chain to run extremely clean since dirt does not stick to it easily
- Overall drive chain noise is reduced for near silent running and gear changing
- Ceramic Wet delivers the ultimate in long lasting, yet clean running performance
- gives long intervals between applications, perfect for riders who like to spend their time riding not maintaining their bike!
There are currently no customer reviews
Lube & Cleaners Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.