Finish Line Teflon Grease
- ShowProduct Information Synthetic super-slick grease specifically formulated for the demanding requirements of bicycle beari... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
- Show Lube & Cleaners Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Product DescriptionSynthetic super-slick grease specifically formulated for the demanding requirements of bicycle bearings. 100 g (3.5 oz) tube
- Finish Line grease is specifically formulated for use on bicycle bearings
- Super-slick Teflon-fortified formula coats and protects ball bearings and races, preventing wear and corrosion
- Works well in extremely stressful environments, such as in headsets and bottom brackets
- Great for other applications - hub bearings, pivots, etc
- Finish Lines exclusive hydrophobic grease thickening agent repels water and keep grease stable even if totally submerged
- Grease will not separate or decompose under extreme heat
- The synthetic oils used are non-toxic and biodegradable, and the grease is non-toxic and environmentally friendly
Finish Line Teflon Grease Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
this grease works - my headset needed some TLC after the winter weather had got in to it. easy to use from the tube and so far so good
this grease works - my headset needed some TLC after the winter weather had got in to it. easy to use from the tube and so far so goodClose review
Lube & Cleaners Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE to mainland UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.