Speed. Wanted by all. Needed by all. Top-level technology gives top-level performance.
The Forza Cirrus Pro T100 wheels combine all of our carbon fibre know-how, real world testing and athlete feedback into a strong, light and aerodynamic package. High profile carbon fibre rims smooth the airflow around the wheel giving you reducing aerodynamic drag on the bicycle. They may be a little heavier than lower profile rims available but the speed benefit is much greater than the cost of added weight. The T-100's cut through the air without problems, maintain stability at the top speeds along the twistiest mountain descents, and immediately respond to pedal input.
- Lightweight 4ZA hub
- 100mm tubular rim reduces drag and has high stability
- Weight : 1840kg
- Spokes : Sapim CX Ray Spokes Nipples : Sapim PolyAx Brass (external)
- Rim : Carbon Tubular
- Hub : Cold forged lightweight alloy hubBearings : Sealed cartridge bearings
- Front Wheel Weight Grams : 840
- Rear Wheel Weight Grams : 1000
- Rim Height Width : 100mm x 20mm
- Recommended Rider Weight : 90kg
- Front Spoke Count : 20
- Rear Spoke Count : 24
- Cassette Drive Body : Campagnolo or Shimano 10/11s
- Axle Material : Alloy