- 3/4 Shell helmet with ear coverage, BOA® fit system and MIPS® for confidence inspiring coverage and top level protection.
- BOA® fit system for class leading fit and security
- MIPS’ added protection system has been proven to reduce the rotational motion when implemented in a helmet by absorbing and redirecting energies and forces otherwise transmitted to the brain
- 3 position adjustable visor compatible with goggles
- Removable under visor GoPro mount included
- Big Bore front vents include eyewear storage recess
- Increased ventilation and decreased surface contact area improves cooling
- Ionic+® anti-microbial liner and cheek pads to optimize fit
- Fidlock® magnetic closure
- Meets the NTA-8776 E-bike helmet certification standard
- 30% EPS, 11% EVA, 10% PC, 13% Nylon, 11% Pom, 14% Tpee
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Fox Dropframe Size Guide
Use the below chart and guide to find the correct size Fox helmet for you.
52 - 54 cm
54 - 56 cm
56 - 58 cm
58 - 60 cm
How to measure
To find the circumference of your head, place a tape measure in the centre of your forehead, wrap it around above your ears and around the back of your head. If there's a slight difference between two different sizes, always go for the tighter size.
Once you know the circumference of your head, see the available sizes shown on the product and select the appropriate one.
The majority of cycling helmets have some form of adjustment for size, usually in the form of a ratchet adjuster to tighten or loosen the straps, some helmets will also come with different thickness pads to further customise the fit.
Read our clothing size guide for more information on sizing.
Customer reviews and Q&A's are disabled because you declined functional cookies.
To enable reviews and Q&A's click the 'Cookie Settings' button below and enable functional cookies.
Fox Clothing Dropframe Pro Runn Mips MTB Helmet
Cycle to Work is a salary sacrifice scheme, where you can save up to 42% off a new Bike and Safety equipment. This means the cost is deducted from your salary as a non-cash benefit, so you save on tax and national insurance.
Here at Tredz, we accept Cycle to Work vouchers from all national schemes. For more information click here.
At Tredz, we’re committed to bringing you the best products at the best prices. If you find a product cheaper elsewhere, simply contact us for an immediate response using our live chat service. Click here to discuss your price match with an agent now for help.
Subject to Terms and Conditions
At Tredz, we offer a fast high quality service, with a range of options from free delivery on orders over £20, next day and convenient click & collect from one of our stores. Simply select within the checkout.
*Courier deliveries to Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands and the Scottish Highlands/Islands will incur a charge.
At Tredz, if you are not 100% happy with your order, then you can use our simple hassle free returns service. Simply return the item new and unused in the manufacturers original packaging within 365 days of purchase. Bikes and larger items are collected by courier.