Fox Clothing Proframe Full Face MTB Helmet
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full face helmets See the latest products
New in Full face helmets
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The lightest and most breathable full face helmet Fox has ever created. The Fox Proframe Helmet i... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
The lightest and most breathable full face helmet Fox has ever created.
The Fox Proframe Helmet is the original full-face trail helmet and still the market leader. Designed to meet the needs of all-mountain riders and enduro racers, it packs MIPS™ technology and a dual-density EPS liner into a superlight shell along with our patented, fully integrated chinbar. The Proframe Helmet has 15 intake and nine exhaust vents which provide exceptional airflow and breathability on both climbs and descents. Thanks to its fixed design, there's no need to stop, remove, and store the chinbar. Ride wide open with the Proframe.
- Ultra-lightweight enduro and all mountain helmet
- Patented integrated chinbar
- Highly breathable, moisture wicking and anti-microbial liner
- 24 Big Bore vents for unrivaled breathability
- Fixed visor is positioned perfectly for maximum air flow
- Fidlock® SNAP helmet buckle provides quick entry and exit
- MIPS reduces the rotational motion transmitted to the brain during impact
- Dual density Varizorb™ EPS liner provides improved protection
- 750g (size medium)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.