Fox Racing Shox Float X2 Rear Shock 2018
- ShowProduct Information The choice of 2015 and 2016 EWS World Champion Richie Rude NEW revised oil flow improves damping co... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
The choice of 2015 and 2016 EWS World Champion Richie Rude
- NEW revised oil flow improves damping control and consistency
- NEW improved linear damping profile increases plushness
- NEW redesigned seals reduce friction
- NEW - available in both imperial and metric sizes
- X2 2-position Open/Firm lever retains high and low speed compression adjustment
- High- and low-speed compression and high- and low-speed rebound adjustment
- Advanced RVS damping system provides more tunability
"Factory" says it all. The best-of-the-best technology we have to offer is available in our Factory Series models with our buttery smooth, and ultra-durable Genuine Kashima Coat. These products are World Cup proven.
Review | 4.5/5
“Many top DH and enduro racers are now using Fox’s big-hitting air shock, the Fox Float X2, and we can see why.” - BikeRadar
- 7.875 x 2 (2-position lever only)
- 7.875 x 2.25 (2-position lever only)
- 8.5 x 2.5 (2-position lever only)
- 8.75 x 2.75 (HSC/LSC, HSR/LSR only)
- 9.5 x 3 (HSC/LSC, HSR/LSR only)
- 10.5 x 3.5 (HSC/LSC, HSR/LSR only)
- Optional 2-position Open/Firm lever (retains high and low speed compression adjustment)
- Low-speed compression
- High-speed compression
- Low-speed Rebound
- High-speed Rebound
- Air spring pressure
- All Sizes
- Kashima Coat
NEW FOR 2018
Less friction, more flow
Fueled by two years of RAD development, X2 hits the sweet spot with its improved linear damping profile, revised oil flow, and redesigned seals on DHX2 and FLOAT X2 shocks. The wide adjustment range gives riders the support and grip that the trail demands, as well as a more plush and open feel in the initial travel.
Available on the FLOAT X2 and DHX2 shocks, the X2 2-position Open/Firm lever retains high and low-speed compression adjustment.
Our Extra Volume (EVOL) air sleeve significantly reduces the force to initiate travel, providing added sensitivity and better small bump compliance. The progressiveness of the spring curve can be adjusted via air volume spacers, allowing riders to fine-tune the feel of the air spring.
GENUINE KASHIMA COAT
Kashima's distinctive gold colour is backed by its high-performance attributes-properties that offer an exceptionally smooth feel and extreme durability.
There are currently no customer reviews
How do I apply for finance?
Spend £99 or more at Tredz and you can spread the cost. Pay monthly over 6-48 months, interest free (dependent on repayment terms and amount).
1Fill your basket with everything you want from Tredz and go to the checkout.
2During checkout, select the finance option you want as your method of payment.
3You will be sent to our finance provider's secure server to complete your application.
4Finance providers PayPal & V12 will use the information provided to make a decision and complete checkout if you are approved.Read more about buying on finance
Buy now, pay 12 months later.
Interest free credit with no deposit. Pay nothing for 3 or 6 months on orders over £850, or 12 months on orders over £1,500* *Not available through PayPal Credit
Flexible finance options
Choose your deposit.
Choose your term.
Lowest monthly cost
for 36 months
Best £0 deposit / 0% interest
for 12 months
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE to mainland UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.