Fox Racing Shox Transfer Lever Assembly
- ShowProduct Information Fox Racing Shox gives you the choice with which handlebar remote you want for you Transfer dropper p... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Seatposts Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Fox Racing Shox gives you the choice with which handlebar remote you want for you Transfer dropper post with their Transfer Lever Assembly.
Ergonomically designed to sit perfectly where a front shifter would go, the 1x Under Rem lever (under bar remote) has a textured trigger to increase grip, as well as a barrel adjuster to get the cable tension just right.
The 2x/3x Rem lever (over bar remote) is made for 2x and 3x drivetrains that still use a front shifter. It can be positioned on the left or right of the handlebars, catering to your preferences. It also has a textured trigger for increased grip and a barrel adjuster for cable tension.
- The under bar remote (1x Under Rem) is designed for one by drivetrains and sits on the left hand side of the bars in place of the left hand shifter.
- The over bar remote (2x/3x Rem) is designed for use with a front derailleur and can be placed on either the left or the right hand side of the bars.
There are currently no customer reviews
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.