The Fulcrum® Racing Speed 35 is the go-to wheel for the athlete looking for the top in all areas.
Extremely versatile, these carbon road bike wheels excel in all situations; extremely lightweight as reactive if not more so than higher profile wheels, perfect for cross-wind situations and great aerodynamics for both the descents as well as the flats.
Not only is it exceptional at increasing speeds climbing, sprinting and descending, this wheelset incorporates the new 3Diamant™ surface treatment which ensures surefooted braking performance in both wet and dry conditions.
- RDB - Rim Dynamic Balance
- DRSC - Directionated Rim-Spoke Coupling
- F.I.C Fulcrum Identification Card - 100% Handmade Quality
- 3Diamant: Surface Treatment For Braking Tracks
- Rim Material Details: Full Carbon, 3K Fiber Finishing
- Rim Height Category: Medium
- Rim Height: Front and Rear 35mm
- Tyre Width (Suggested): From 23mm to 32mm
- Braking Surface/Braking Options: 3K Carbon Fiber braking surface. 3Diamant treatment on braking surface.
- Front Axle Compatibility: QR
- Rear Axle Compatibility: QR
- Front Wheel Spokes: 18 (9 Left + 9 Right)
- Rear Wheel Spokes: 21, Two to one (7 Left + 14 Right)
- Spokes Material: Stainless Steel, double butted
- Spokes Profile Technology: Aero, Straight Pull
- Front Hub: Aluminium, Aluminium flanges
- Rear Hub: Aluminium, Aluminium oversize flange
- Bearings: Cup & Cone bearing system, adjustable
- Road bike rims for tubular in 3K carbon, 35 mm high.
- Rim-tubular contact well in 3K carbon for optimum resistance.
- Exclusive pressing system for the rim in unpainted carbon enables an extremely limited weight and a smooth surface free from imperfections.
3Diamant Brake Surface Treatment:
- Using advanced machinery and state of the art diamond tipped precision tools, eliminates imperfections.
- This new process eliminates the “breaking-in” period, improves braking performance under both wet and dry conditions and creates a more linear and smooth overall braking performance.
Hubs and Flange:
- Cone and cup technology system with absolute performance.
- Easy ball/bearing adjustment – reduces possible ball/bearing play – precision operation – maintains performance over time.
- Aluminum hubs with oversize aluminum flange and Two-to-One™ technology to transmit all the power to the ground.
- Aluminum axle reduces the overall weight of the road bike wheels.
Spokes and Nipples:
- Aero spokes (18 front, 21 rear) in stainless steel with variable cross-section, doubled on the drive side (Two-to-One™).
- Aerodynamic profile in steel ensures the maximum aerodynamic penetration and, thanks to the material employed, lower weight and greater reactivity.