Fulcrum Red Metal XRP 27.5" / 650B Wheelset
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Wheels - MTB 650B See the latest products
RRP: £1,400.00 Save £230.01
New in Wheels - MTB 650B
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Red Metal XRP 650bReliability.The reference between the UST tubeless.Red Metal XRP is dedicated to t... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
Red Metal XRP 650b
The reference between the UST tubeless.
Red Metal XRP is dedicated to those looking for performance in all disciplines, from trail riding to the competition.
Every project detail of these mtb wheels has been developed to combine accuracy, consistency and reliability.
This is a better way to live your passion, to head straight to the podium and to make every ride a day to remember.
Discipline: cross country - trail
- 2:1 Two-to-One™
- F.I.C. Fulcrum Identification Card - 100% HANDMADE QUALITY
- AFS axle system™
- Tyre type: UST tubeless
- Tyre width: from 1.9 to 2.5
- Wheel diameter: 27,5?
- Discipline: marathon - trail
- Weight: 1535 g
- Wheel material: Aluminum
- Rim material: Aluminum
- Rim height: Front and rear: 23,5 mm
- Rim width: 23,5 mm, ETRTO 19C
- Brakes: 6 bolts or AFS
- Braking surface: 6 bolts or AFS
- Front axle compatibility: QR/HH15
- Rear axle compatibility: QR/HH10/HH12/XD
- Spokes front: 24 (16 left + 8 right), Two to one
- Spokes rear: 24 (16 left + 8 right), Two to one
- Spokes material: Stainless steel
- Spokes profile technology: Aero, straight pull
- Nipples: Aluminum
- Front hub: Carbon, Aluminum flanges
- Rear hub: Carbon, Aluminum flanges
- Bearings: Cup & Cone bearing system, Adjustable
- Other: Aluminum Axle
- QR compatibility: Yes
- XX1 compatibility: Yes
Mountain Bike Rims - Red Metal XRP 650b
- Triple milled MTB rims in aluminium with MoMag™ construction.
- Unique form gives more lateral stiffness.
- Weight reduction removes rotational weight translating into increased performance.
- Hub body in carbon: gives a high level of lateral stiffness and reduces the weight to a minimum.
- Oversized flange on the drive side provides greater torsional stiffness, increases reactivity at each change of the rhythm of the pedal stroke.
- Free wheel titanium body: reduces the weight of the wheel while increasing structural integrity.
- Aluminum axle: reduces the overall weight of the wheel.
- Cup and cone bearing system: extremely easy ball-bearing adjustment.
- Reduction of ball-bearing play, increased smoothness, reduction of weight and greater efficiency over time.
Spokes and nipples
- Aerodynamic profile in steel ensures the maximum aerodynamic penetration and, thanks to the material employed, lower weight and greater reactivity.
- Oversize aluminium nipples: make it possible to reduce the peripheral mass of the mtb wheels to the minimum, thus increasing its reactivity.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.