Fulcrum Red Metal XRP 27.5" / 650B Wheelset
- ShowProduct Information Red Metal XRP 650bReliability.The reference between the UST tubeless.Red Metal XRP is dedicated to t... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show MTB Wheels Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
The reference between the UST tubeless.
- 2:1 Two-to-One™
- F.I.C. Fulcrum Identification Card - 100% HANDMADE QUALITY
- AFS axle system™
- Tyre type: UST tubeless
- Tyre width: from 1.9 to 2.5
- Wheel diameter: 27,5?
- Discipline: marathon - trail
- Weight: 1535 g
- Wheel material: Aluminum
- Rim material: Aluminum
- Rim height: Front and rear: 23,5 mm
- Rim width: 23,5 mm, ETRTO 19C
- Brakes: 6 bolts or AFS
- Braking surface: 6 bolts or AFS
- Front axle compatibility: QR/HH15
- Rear axle compatibility: QR/HH10/HH12/XD
- Spokes front: 24 (16 left + 8 right), Two to one
- Spokes rear: 24 (16 left + 8 right), Two to one
- Spokes material: Stainless steel
- Spokes profile technology: Aero, straight pull
- Nipples: Aluminum
- Front hub: Carbon, Aluminum flanges
- Rear hub: Carbon, Aluminum flanges
- Bearings: Cup & Cone bearing system, Adjustable
- Other: Aluminum Axle
- QR compatibility: Yes
- XX1 compatibility: Yes
- Triple milled MTB rims in aluminium with MoMag™ construction.
- Unique form gives more lateral stiffness.
- Weight reduction removes rotational weight translating into increased performance.
- Hub body in carbon: gives a high level of lateral stiffness and reduces the weight to a minimum.
- Oversized flange on the drive side provides greater torsional stiffness, increases reactivity at each change of the rhythm of the pedal stroke.
- Free wheel titanium body: reduces the weight of the wheel while increasing structural integrity.
- Aluminum axle: reduces the overall weight of the wheel.
- Cup and cone bearing system: extremely easy ball-bearing adjustment.
- Reduction of ball-bearing play, increased smoothness, reduction of weight and greater efficiency over time.
- Aerodynamic profile in steel ensures the maximum aerodynamic penetration and, thanks to the material employed, lower weight and greater reactivity.
- Oversize aluminium nipples: make it possible to reduce the peripheral mass of the mtb wheels to the minimum, thus increasing its reactivity.
There are currently no customer reviews
MTB Wheels Guide
How do I apply for finance?
Spend £99 or more at Tredz and you can spread the cost. Pay monthly over 6-48 months, interest free (dependent on repayment terms and amount).
1Fill your basket with everything you want from Tredz and go to the checkout.
2During checkout, select the finance option you want as your method of payment.
3You will be sent to our finance provider's secure server to complete your application.
4Finance providers PayPal & V12 will use the information provided to make a decision and complete checkout if you are approved.Read more about buying on finance
Buy now, pay 12 months later.
Interest free credit with no deposit. Pay nothing for 3 or 6 months on orders over £850, or 12 months on orders over £1,500* *Not available through PayPal Credit
Flexible finance options
Choose your deposit.
Choose your term.
Lowest monthly cost
for 36 months
Best £0 deposit / 0% interest
for 12 months
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE to mainland UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.