Fulcrum Red Power XL 26" Disc MTB Wheelset
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Wheels - MTB (26) See the latest products
New in Wheels - MTB (26)
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Red Power XL represents the head of the family of Red Power wheels.As is the Fulcrum tradition f... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- And in keeping with Fulcrum® tradition, a change of name means better performance: the new milled rim is of a higher standard and the weight is set at 1735g.
- Thanks to the straight-head spokes and oversize hub, the wheel is also extremely reliable and reactive and can be put to full use on any race track or for long cycling trips with friends.
The Syntace X-12 standard, with a 142mm rear O.L.D. and an innovative way of adjusting the wheel to the stay, is the new feature on many branded frames. Fulcrum, which has always kept a close eye on the needs and demands of the market, has found a solution for this: for its 2012 range Fulcrum®’s R&D department has designed and developed a special kit that changes 12/135mm thru axle wheels into 12/142mm thru axle wheels thanks to a simple kit included with the wheels. This solution will make your Red Metal™ 1XL, Red Metal™ 3, Red Power™ XL, Red Power™ 29 XL wheels, along with the basic and XLR version of the Red Zone™ wheels, 100% compatible with the German company’s new standard. It is extremely easy to assemble, with no need for any special tools. Just a click and you are ready for a new challenge!
- Red Power XL disc 6intl std FQR/HH15+RQR
- Red Power XL disc 6intl std FHH15+RHH12/135-142
- Red Power XL AFS front QR/HH15 - rear QR
- Red Power XL AFS FHH15+RHH12/135-142