GT Aggressor Expert 27.5"/29" Mountain Bike 2021 - Hardtail MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hardtail MTB See the latest products
New in Hardtail MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The GT Aggressor Expert is a lightweight hardtail mountain bike that’s perfect for everyday recreati... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
The GT Aggressor Expert is a lightweight hardtail mountain bike that’s perfect for everyday recreational use. Take it to the park, practice your skids, cruise the commute or take it camping. With off-road friendly geometry and a light-weight alloy frame it’s perfect for everyday recreational use.
- Lightweight aluminium alloy frame with floating rear stays for a smoother ride
- SR Suntour fork offers 80mm of suspension travel to take the sting out of the trail
- Shimano 3x8 speed drivetrain for a wide gear range
- Hydraulic disc brakes for confident stopping power
- Sizes: X Small, Small, Medium, Large
- Colour: Silver
- The GT Aggressor is available with 0% APR finance
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||GT 6061 T6 Aluminum Frame, Triple Triangle w/ Floating Seat Stays, Forged Drop-outs w/ Disc Brake Mounts, Zero Stack 1 1/8" Head Tube, 27.5/29" Wheels|
|Fork:||SR Suntour XCM-DS, 80mm, Hydraulic Lockout and Preload, Coil|
|Headset:||Semi-integrated, Sealed Cartridge|
|Stem:||GT All Terra, 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 8°|
|Bars:||GT All Terra Alloy Riser, 25mm Rise, 8° Sweep, 6° Rise, 720mm Width|
|Front Brake:||Tektro M275 Hydro Disc, 160mm Rotor|
|Rear Brake:||Tektro M275 Hydro Disc, 160mm Rotor|
|Brake Lever:||GT MTB|
|Front Mech:||MICROSHIFT FD-M20|
|Rear Mech:||MICROSHIFT RD-M26L|
|Shifters:||Microshift 3 x 8s Thumb-tap shifters, light shifting design, with optical gear indicator|
|Rims:||WTB SX19, 32h|
|Front Hub:||Alloy Disc, QR|
|Rear Hub:||Sealed Alloy Disc, QR|
|Spokes:||Stainless Steel, 14g|
|Front Tyre:||WTB Ranger Comp, 27.5/29 x 2.25", DNA Compound|
|Rear Tyre:||WTB Ranger Comp, 27.5/29 x 2.25", DNA Compound|
|Seat Post:||GT All Terra Two Bolt Alloy|
|Chainset:||PROWHEEL TA-CM68-D, 42/34/24t|
|Bottom Bracket:||Cartridge, Square Taper|
|Chain:||KMC Z8.3, 8-speed|
|Cassette:||MICROSHIFT CS-H081 12-32, 8-speed|
|Pedals:||GT Slim Line Flat Pedal|