GT Fury Team 27.5" Mountain Bike 2017 - Downhill Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description A wining heritage from World Cup DH to Rampage. The GT Fury Team is a downhill mountain bike that ha... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
A wining heritage from World Cup DH to Rampage. The GT Fury Team is a downhill mountain bike that has been designed to win races by some of the very best in the business.
The 6069-T6 aluminium alloy frame is built for 27.5” wheels and offers 210mm of suspension travel and offers great traction over the stutter bumps as well as soaking up the big hits. The Independent Drivetrain suspension system is tuned specifically for downhill riding and gives you efficient pedalling even when the going gets rough. The tapered head tube and 150x12mm rear through axle add stiffness for a more assured ride.
Factory versions of the Fox 40 fork and DHX2 rear shock feature refined damping adjustment and super-slippery Kashima coatings to give you the very best suspension performance when the going gets rough. The full Shimano Saint groupset, with e.Thirteen chain device, gives you the assured shifting and braking performance you need when riding the most challenging terrain.
Get pro level downhill performance on the GT Fury Team DH MTB.
- 6069-T6 Alloy frame offers 210mm of suspension travel
- Independent Drivetrain suspension system for efficient pedalling
- Fox 40 Factory fork and Factory DHX2 shock for refined damping control
- Full Shimano Saint groupset for reliable running and confident stopping
- Sizes: X Small, Small, Medium, Large
- Colour: Black and Neon Yellow
- The GT Fury Team 27.5 is available with 0% APR finance
The GT Fury Team 27.5" 2017 Features are:
Frame: 6069-T6 Alloy 27.5 Frame, 210mm Travel Independent Drivetrain® Suspension System 1.5" Head Tube, and 150x12mm GT Design Thru Axle Dropouts
Rear Shock: Fox Racing Shox Factory DHX2 w/ Adjustable High Speed/Low Speed Compression, Rebound, & Bottom-Out
Fork: Fox Racing Shox Factory 40 Float, 203mm Travel, 20x110mm Thru Axle, w/ Adjustable High Speed/Low Speed Compression & Rebound
Headset: FSA Orbit Z 1.5R, 1.5" to 1-1/8" Reducer, Alloy Cups w/ Sealed Bearings
Bars: Race Face Atlas, 785mm Width, 1.5" Rise, 31.8 ClampGT Statement Double Lock-on Grips
Stem: Race Face Atlas Direct Mount, 30/50mm Length
Rear Mech: Shimano Saint Shadow Plus
Shifters Shimano Saint, Rapid Fire, Right Side Only
Chainset: Shimano Saint, 165mm, w/ 36T Ringe.thirteen LG1+ w/ 38T Bashguard, Alloy Boomerang
Bottom Bracket: Shimano Saint, 83mm
Cassette: Shimano CS-6700, 10-Speed, 11-25T
Chain: Shimano CN-HG95
Front Brake: Shimano Saint M820 Centerlock 203mm IceTech Rotor
Rear Brake: Shimano Saint M820 Centerlock 203mm IceTech Rotor
Rims: Stan|s NoTubes Flow MK3, 32H
Front Hub: Shimano Saint M820 20X110mm Thru Axle
Rear Hub: Shimano Saint M825 12x150mm Thru Axle, Centerlock Disc
Tyres: Schwalbe Magic Mary Downhill 27.5"x2.35" Front,
Schwalbe Magic Mary Downhill 27.5"x2.35" Rear
Seatpost: Race Face Turbine, 31.6x400mm