GT Grade Tiagra GTw Womens 2017 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Ready for everything from smooth tarmac to gravel tracks and everything in between. The GT Grade Tia... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Ready for everything from smooth tarmac to gravel tracks and everything in between. The GT Grade Tiagra GTw is a Women’s specific road bike with the robust capabilities you need to ride every road.
Built to take the rough with the smooth, the hydroformed Grade alloy frame is both strong and lightweight. The frame is sized, scaled and tapered to perfectly fit the female form. With a slightly-more-upright endurance style riding position the Grade offers a little extra stability for off-road excursions. The Grade carbon fork and flattened rear stays help to smooth rough roads while the tapered head tube adds front end stiffness for precise steering. Drop tune bars and Schwalbe Road Cruiser tyres are ideal for rough road cycling.
Combined with an FSA Vero compact chainset the Shimano Tiagra 2x10 speed drivetrain offers reliable shifting over a wide gear range. TRP Spyre mechanical disc brakes offer all-weather braking control for confident stopping all-year-round.
Cycle any road on the GT Grade Tiagra GTw Women’s road bike.
- Hydroformed Grade alloy frame is robust and lightweight
- Carbon fork for a smoother ride
- GT DropTune bars for improved control
- Shimano Tiagra 2x10 speed drivetrain for reliable shifting
- TRP Spyre mechanical disc brakes for all-weather stopping
- Sizes: 48, 50, 51, 53, 55, 56
- Colour: Gun metal
- The GT Grade Tiagra GTw is available with 0% APR finance
The GT Grade Tiagra GTw Womens 2017 Features are:
Frame: Alloy with hydroformed TT & DT, Tapered headtube, and standard BB
Fork: Carbon with threadless aluminum steerer
Headset: Integrated TH sealed bearing
Bars: New GT DropTune Super Light double butted 6061 alloy bar with 10degree flairVelo Cork
Stem: GT Design 6061, 4 bolt face plate 7° Rise, 31.8mm Clamp
Front Mech: Shimano Tiagra
Rear Mech: Shimano Tiagra
Shifters Shimano Tiagra STI 10 spd
Chainset: FSA Vero Compact 50alloy/34alloyN/A
Bottom Bracket: Sealed Cartridge
Cassette: Shimano Tiagra 10spd 12-28
Chain: KMC X10 10spd
Front Brake: TRP Spyre mechanical disc, 160mm rotor
Rear Brake: TRP Spyre mechanical disc, 160mm rotor
Rims: Alex disc specific road 22mm tall
Front Hub: Formula 6 bolt disc sealed 28h
Rear Hub: Formula 6 bolt disc sealed cassette 32h
Tyres: Schwalbe Road Cruiser K-guard 700C Front, Schwalbe Road Cruiser K-guard 700C Rear
Seatpost: One bolt aluminum
Pedals: Low Profile Nylon w/ Toe Clips