GT Palomar AL 27.5" Mountain Bike 2017 - Hardtail MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hardtail MTB See the latest products
New in Hardtail MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Palomar is a great introduction into the world of mountain biking. 27.5” wheels give new and sma... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- 27.5” Wheels for improved traction and rollover
- Aluminium Frame for comfort and durability
- 80mm suspension fork to soak up the cul de sac pot holes
- V-Brakes for awesome stopping power
- Upright Riding Geometry for a heads up riding position to ease the strain on your back
The GT Palomar AL 27.5" 2017 Features are:
Frame: 6061-T6 Aluminum Triple Triangle™ Frame, w/ Replaceable Derailleur Hanger, 27.5 Design
Fork: All Terra CH-565, 26mm Stanchions, alloy Lower legs 80mm travel for 27.5 with V-Brake mounts
Headset: 1 1/8" Ahead
Bars: MTB Riser BarGT Statement
Stem: Alloy Ahead
Shifters: Microshift Tab with gear indicator
Front Mech: Shimano Tourney,
Rear Mech: Tourney TY500
Chainset: All-Terra Forged Alloy 42/34/24TN/A
Bottom Bracket: Cartridge Sealed
Cassette: Sunrace 7-Speed, 14-34T F/W
Chain: KMC Z51
Front Brake: Linear Pull w/ 115mm Arms
Rear Brake: Linear Pull w/ 115mm Arms
Rims: Alloy Double Wall, w/ GSW, 32H 27.5"
Front Hub: Alloy QR
Rear Hub: Alloy Freewheel QR
Tyres: All Terra 27.5X2.1" Front - All Terra 27.5X2.1" Rear
Seatpost: Alloy Micro Adjust
Pedals: Low Profile Platform