GT Traffic 1.0 2016 - Hybrid Sports Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hybrid sport bikes See the latest products
New in Hybrid sport bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Beat the morning rush hour on the GT Traffic 1.0, a fast and efficient hybrid sports bike that is i... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Beat the morning rush hour on the GT Traffic 1.0, a fast and efficient hybrid sports bike that is ideal for commuting through the urban jungle.
Robust and lightweight the aluminium frame features hydroformed 6061 tubes for optimum strength. The stable upright riding position, with flat handlebars, offers great visibility making it ideal for city cycling.
Hydraulic disc brakes offer powerful stopping control. Unlike traditional cycle brakes these work just as well in wet conditions as they do in the dry - so you can control your speed with confidence whatever the weather. The Shimano 3x8 speed drivetrain offers reliable shifting over a wide range of gears allowing you to take on all the hills on your route.
The rapid rolling road bike wheels are shod with wide 40c tyres which offer a little extra cushioning on rough roads. Reflective side walls are great for adding night-time visibility on city streets while the mudguards keep the spray down on wet days.
Get to work faster on the GT Traffic 1.0 hybrid bike.
- Upright riding position is ideal for urban cycling
- Shimano 3x8 speed drivetrain for reliable gear shifting
- Hydraulic disc brakes for all weather stopping power
- Mudguards to keep you dry
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colour: Grey
- The GT Traffic 3.0 is available with 0% APR finance
The GT Traffic 1.0 2016 Features are:
Frame: NEW GT Traffic Triple Triangle 6061 series alloy, smooth welded, and hydroformed (TT,DT), forged drop-outs, chainstay disc mounts, all utility braze ons
Fork: GT Traffic fork with hydroformed alloy raked legs, Disc brake tabs, rack and fender eyelets, steel steerer.
Headset: Threadless Ahead
Bars: All New Melt forged Alloy Ahead type
Stem: New GT 3D forged Alloy Ahead type
Shifters: Shimano Acera
Front Mech: Shimano FM-191
Rear Mech: Shimano Altus RD-M310
Chainset: SR Suntour XCC 48/38/28t
Bottom Bracket: Cartridge sealed
Cassette: Sunrace CSM55 8-spd 11-32t
Chain: KMC Z72
Front Brake: Shimano BR-M355, Hydraulic Disc, W/ 160mm Rotor SM-RT56
Rear Brake: Shimano BR-M355, Hydraulic Disc, W/ 160mm Rotor SM-RT56
Rims: Alex R500 disc specific aero profile
Front Hub: Formula Disc 32h
Rear Hub: Formula Disc 32h Freehub
Spokes: Stainless steel 14g
Tyres: 700x40c Schwalbe Roadcruiser w/ puncture protection and reflective sidewalls Front 700x40c Schwalbe Roadcruiser w/ puncture protection and reflective sidewalls Rear
Seatpost: Alloy one bolt seat pillar