GT Traffic 2.0 2016 - Hybrid Sports Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hybrid sport bikes See the latest products
New in Hybrid sport bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Quick and stable with great visibility the GT Traffic 2.0 is a rapid hybrid sports bike. Ideal for ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Quick and stable with great visibility the GT Traffic 2.0 is a rapid hybrid sports bike. Ideal for beating the morning traffic on your daily commute.
The 6061 aluminium alloy frame features hydroformed tubes which optimise strength while keeping the weight down. The flat handlebars, combined with the comfortable upright riding position, give you great visibility. Just what you need while cycling through the urban jungle.
The Shimano 3x8 speed drivetrain offers reliable shifting over a wide range of gears so you can take on all the hills on your route. Disc brakes offer consistent stopping power in all conditions so you can control your speed with confidence in all weathers.
The rapid rolling road bike wheels are shod with wide 40c tyres which offer a bit of extra cushioning on rough roads and feature puncture protection for added reliability. Mudguards are fitted as standard to keep the spray down on rainy days.
Fast and efficient the GT Traffic 2.0 is an ideal urban hybrid bike for cycling to work on.
- Upright riding position is ideal for urban cycling
- Shimano 3x8 speed drivetrain for reliable gear shifting
- Mechanical disc brakes for consistent stopping power
- Mudguards to keep the spray down
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colour: Blue
- The GT Traffic 2.0 is available with 0% APR finance
The GT Traffic 2.0 2016 Features are:
Frame: NEW GT Traffic Triple Triangle 6061 series alloy, smooth welded, and hydroformed (TT,DT), forged drop-outs, chainstay disc mounts, all utility braze ons
Fork: GT Traffic fork with steel raked legs, V-Brake, rack and fender eyelets, steel steerer.
Headset: Threadless Ahead
Bars: GT All Terra Alloy MTB Riser Bar w/ 31.8 Clamp
Stem: All New Melt forged Alloy Ahead type
Shifters: Shimano EF-51 Rapid Fire plus
Front Mech: Shimano TX-51
Rear Mech: Shimano Altus RD-M310
Chainset: SR Suntour XCE 48/38/28
Bottom Bracket: Cartridge sealed
Cassette: Sunrace CSM55 8-spd 11-32t
Chain: KMC Z72
Front Brake: Tektro Mechanical Disc brake, 160mm rotor
Rear Brake: Tektro Mechanical Disc brake, 160mm rotor
Rims: Alex Z-1000 Alloy Trekking, 32h
Front Hub: Formula Disc 32h
Rear Hub: Formula Disc 32h Freehub
Spokes: Stainless steel 14g
Tyres: 700x40c Kenda Kourier with puncture protection and reflective sidewalls Front 700x40c Kenda Kourier with puncture protection and reflective sidewalls Rear
Seatpost: Alloy one bolt seat pillar