GT Transeo Comp 2021 - Hybrid Sports Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hybrid sport bikes See the latest products
New in Hybrid sport bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Combine a lightweight and durable aluminum frame with comfortable suspension forks and you have the ... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
Combine a lightweight and durable aluminum frame with comfortable suspension forks and you have the perfect town, city, fitness, and do everything bicycle. Dependable disc brakes, a wide range of Shimano gears, easy handling, and fantastic looks means that the Transeo is set for sweeping by traffic jams, going green on the errand-runs, and putting a spark back into your lifestyle. Choose from regular frame version or easy-on easy-off with our Transeo Step-Thru.
- 75mm Suspension Fork with lockout provides the terrain versatility
- Alloy Triple Triangle frame with floating stays
- Disc Brakes for the ultimate in stopping power no matter the conditions
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||6061 T6 Aluminum Frame, Triple Triangle w/ Floating Seat Stays, Forged Drop-outs w/ Chainstay Disc Brake Mounts, 1 1/8" Integrated Head Tube|
|Fork:||SR Suntour NEX-DS, 63mm, Coil|
|Headset:||Integrated, Sealed Cartridge|
|Stem:||GT All Terra, 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 8°|
|Bars:||6061 Alloy Riser, 31.8, 25mm Rise, 6° BackSweep, 640mm Width|
|Front Brake:||Tektro Mech Disc Brakes, 160mm Rotors|
|Rear Brake:||Tektro Mech Disc Brakes, 160mm Rotors|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Tourney, 31.8 Clamp|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Tourney|
|Shifters:||Shimano Tourney, 3x7|
|Rims:||ALEX, Double Wall Alloy, 32h|
|Front Hub:||Formula Disc, QR, 32h|
|Rear Hub:||Formula Disc, 32h|
|Spokes:||Stainless Steel, 14g|
|Front Tyre:||GT Pavement, 700 x 40c|
|Rear Tyre:||GT Pavement, 700 x 40c|
|Seat Post:||Alloy Micro Adjust, 27.2 x 300mm (XS-M), 350mm (L-XL)|
|Chainset:||Prowheel Alloy, 48/38/28|
|Bottom Bracket:||Cartridge, Square Taper|
|Chain:||KMC Z7, 7-speed|
|Cassette:||Sunrace, 11-28, 7-speed|
|Pedals:||GT Slim Line Flat Pedal|