GT Transeo Elite 2021 - Hybrid Sports Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hybrid sport bikes See the latest products
New in Hybrid sport bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Combine a lightweight and durable aluminium frame with comfortable suspension forks and you have the... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Combine a lightweight and durable aluminium frame with comfortable suspension forks and you have the perfect town, city, fitness and do everything bicycle. Dependable disc brakes, a wide range of Shimano gears, easy handling and fantastic looks means that the Transeo is set for sweeping by traffic jams, going green on the errand-runs, and putting a spark back into your lifestyle. Choose from regular frame version, or easy-on easy-off with our Transeo Step-Thru.
- 75mm Suspension Fork with lockout provides the terrain versatility
- Alloy Triple Triangle frame with floating stays
- Disc Brakes for the ultimate in stopping power no matter the conditions
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||6061 T6 Aluminum Frame, Triple Triangle w/ Floating Seat Stays, Forged Drop-outs w/ Chainstay Disc Brake Mounts, 1 1/8" Integrated Head Tube|
|Fork:||Suntour NVX-DS HLO 75mm Travel, Pre-load Adjust, Hydraulic Lockout, Disc Specific, Fender Mounts|
|Headset:||Integrated, Sealed Cartridge|
|Stem:||GT All Terra, 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 8°|
|Bars:||6061 Alloy Riser, 31.8, 25mm Rise, 6° BackSweep, 640mm Width|
|Front Brake:||Shimano MT200 Hydro Disc, 160mm RT10 Rotors|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano MT200 Hydro Disc, 160mm RT10 Rotors|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Tourney, 31.8 Clamp|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Acera|
|Rims:||ALEX, Double Wall Alloy, 32h|
|Front Hub:||Shimano Centerlock, QR|
|Rear Hub:||Shimano Centerlock, QR|
|Spokes:||Stainless Steel, 14g|
|Front Tyre:||GT Pavement, 700 x 40c|
|Rear Tyre:||GT Pavement, 700 x 40c|
|Seat Post:||Alloy Micro Adjust, 27.2 x 300mm (XS-M), 350mm (L-XL)|
|Chainset:||Prowheel Alloy, 46/30|
|Bottom Bracket:||Cartridge Sealed|
|Chain:||KMC HG40, 8-speed|
|Cassette:||Sunrace CSM55, 11-32, 8-speed|