Garmin Dual Heart Rate Transmitter
- ShowProduct Information Key Features: Train indoors, outdoors or even online with the HRM-Dual monitor In addition to ANT+ ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Guide & Compatibility
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Train indoors, outdoors or even online with the HRM-Dual monitor
- In addition to ANT+ connectivity, this comfortable, soft strap heart rate monitor transmits real-time heart rate data over BLUETOOTH wireless technology
- Connect with third-party training apps from phones or tablets such as Zwift, GPS watches, bike computers and even the compatible fitness equipment in your favourite class at the gym plus your Garmin GPS watch or bike computer
- Train year-round, and get the accurate, real-time heart rate data you need to take your performance to the next level
- You won't even need to think about replacing the battery for up to 3.5 years with average use
- Replaceable CR2032 battery when the time comes
- No cross-talk with other devices to reliably measure and send heart rate data to help you train in your zone
- Removeable measurement pod allows for regular washing of the strap to keep your system hygienic
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Guide & Compatibility
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.