Garmin Edge 1030 GPS Computer - Unit Only
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in GPS Computers See the latest products
RRP: £225.00 Save £23.00
RRP: £185.00 Save £19.00
New in GPS Computers
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Ultimate GPS Bike Computer with Navigation and Connected Features.Key Features:3.5” bike computer wi... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
Ultimate GPS Bike Computer with Navigation and Connected Features.
- 3.5” bike computer with comprehensive navigation, performance and cycling awareness features
- Trendline™ popularity routing uses millions of miles of Garmin Connect™ ride data to show the best on- and off-road routes
- Pre-loaded Garmin Cycle Map provides turn-by-turn directions and new navigation alerts
- New rider-to-rider messaging lets you stay in contact with other cyclists in your group
- Challenge yourself every ride with newly updated pre-loaded Strava Live Segments feature
- Battery life: up to 20 hours, extendable up to 40 hours with the optional Garmin Charge™ power pack
Ride longer and stronger while staying connected with the Edge 1030 GPS cycling computer. It features Trendline popularity routing, which uses millions of miles of rider data to show you the best on- and off-road routes. Whether you’re a competitor, commuter or an adventure-seeker, we’ve found a better ride for you.
Popularity Routing Knows Where Riders Go
Since the Garmin Connect™ online community was created, cyclists have uploaded millions of miles of ride data. It’s time to put that data to good use with Trendline popularity routing technology. When Edge 1030 generates a ride for you, it finds the best route — choosing from the roads (and trails) most travelled by your fellow cyclists. Or, use the improved and revamped Course Creator in Garmin Connect to generate additional bike-friendly routes based on popularity data.
Advanced Navigation with Garmin Cycle Map
Garmin is your guide, whether you like to ride on the road or off. Edge 1030 bike computer is preloaded with the Garmin Cycle Map and includes turn-by-turn navigation and new navigation alerts that notify you of upcoming sharp turns. While you ride, get information about elevation data, see points of interest and search for addresses. Round-trip routing will even generate a route for you. Simply tell Edge 1030 a distance and a starting direction, and it will give you a choice of up to 3 routes. And, of course, it’s smart enough to guide you back to the route if you deviate from it. When you’re planning long rides, you can count on your Edge 1030. It gets up to 20 hours of power, and with the new Garmin Charge integrated battery pack, you can keep your Edge running as long as you do.
Strava Live Segments Help You Push to Perform
Garmin and Strava are bringing you even more ways to test your limits. You’ll still get alerts for segment starts and finishes and be able to virtually compete against your Strava friends with a redesigned second-by-second comparison that shows how you measure up. But now you’ll also be able to see how your current effort compares to your PR, your most recent efforts or the personal best of your friends. And the new Segment Explore feature lets you view popular and marquee segments around you, directly on your Edge.
Monitor Your Performance, Training and Recovery
Just how effective is your current training plan? Edge 1030 will help you monitor your training and recovery so you can better prepare for a race or Gran Fondo. Training status is a new performance monitoring tool that automatically evaluates your recent exercise history and performance indicators to let you know if you’re training productively, peaking or overreaching. The new anaerobic training effect metric opens a window of insight to a critical dimension of training, telling you how your training is improving your ability to push the limits. You can even view your overall training load, which measures your exercise volume from the last 7 days and compares it to the optimal range for your fitness and recent training history.
In the box:
- Edge 1030
- Mounts (standard and extended out-front)
- USB cable
- Physical dimensions: 58 x 114 x 19 mm
- Weight: 123 g
- Water rating: IPX7
- Battery: Rechargeable lithium-ion
- Display size: 58 x 114 x 19 mm; 88.9 mm diagonal
- Display resolution: 282 x 470 pixels
- Colour display
- Battery life: Up to 20 hours
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.