Garmin Edge 20 GPS Enabled Cycle Computer
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in GPS Computers See the latest products
New in GPS Computers
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The super compact Garmin Edge 20 GPS cycle computer lets you monitor, track and improve your cycling... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The super compact Garmin Edge 20 GPS cycle computer lets you monitor, track and improve your cycling performance with real-time data. Track distance, speed and time with the powerful little computer.
A water resistant and durable design makes the Garmin Edge 20 ideal for the daily commute and fitness sessions all year round.
Save, plan and share your riding performance with Garmin Connect. You can also discover new rides through the Connect online community. Go the extra mile.
Review | 9 out of 10
“Simple and easy to use, a really good entry level cycling GPS computer.” – Cycling Weekly
Garmin Edge 20 GPS Computer Key Features
Simple to Use
The Edge 20 offers all the necessary stats you need, without the hassle of extra gear and gadgets. Small in size, it's easy to take anywhere, which makes it ideal for travel. No set up necessary - just power on, press start and go.
Stay on Course
Choose from courses ridden by others, or create your own on Garmin Connect, our free online community. Once a course is chosen, you can upload it directly to Edge 20 and follow to arrive at your desired destination.
No Data, No Problem
Edge 20 uses GPS + GLONASS satellites to track distance even under dense tree cover. Unlike a phone, you can use the Edge 20 for up to 10 hours without worrying about data or battery drainage.
With a simple connection to your Mac® or PC, you can upload your activities to our free online fitness community, Garmin Connect. Here, you can see the path you traveled on a map, analyse it, share it and view more detail.
Compete against other cyclists on Garmin Connect segments and see your results post-ride on the leaderboard. Includes on-device alerts for segment start/finish points.
Physical & performance
- Overall Size: 4.0x4.2x1.7cm
- Display Size: 2.3x2.3cm
- Display Resolution: 128x160
- Weight: 25g
- Battery Life: Up to 10 hours
- Physical & Performance
- Physical dimensions: 4.0 x 4.2 x 1.7 cm
- Display size, WxH: 2.3 x 2.3 cm
- Display resolution, WxH: 128 x 160 pixels
- Weight: 0.9 oz (25 g)
- Battery: Rechargeable lithium-ion
- Battery life: Up to 8 hours
- Water rating: IPX7
- GPS-enabled: Yes
- GLONASS: Yes
- High-sensitivity receiver: Yes
Maps & Memory
- Waypoints/favorites/locations: 0
- Routes: 0
- History: up to 10 rides
- Virtual Partner® (train against a digital person): Yes (within a course)
- Courses (compete against previous activities): Yes
- Auto Pause® (pauses and resumes timer based on speed): Yes
- Auto Lap® (automatically starts a new lap): Yes
- Auto Scroll (cycles through data pages during workout): Yes
- Time/distance alert (triggers alarm when you reach goal): Yes
- Customizable screen(s): Yes
- Garmin Connect™ compatible (online community where you analyze, categorize and share data): Yes
- Bluetooth®: no
- Ephemeris satellite predictions: no (however, ephemeris data is supported from a computer and Garmin Connect™)
- Elevation: yes
- Beeper: yes
In The Box
- Edge 20
- Standard mount
- Charging/data cradle
Garmin User ManualsGarmin Edge 20 user manual
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.