Garmin Edge 25 GPS Enabled Cycle Computer - HRM Bundle
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in GPS Computers See the latest products
New in GPS Computers
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Garmin Edge 25 is one of the lightest and most compact GPS enabled cycle computers on the market... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The Garmin Edge 25 is one of the lightest and most compact GPS enabled cycle computers on the market. Despite its size, the Edge comes packed with high-quality features such as LiveTracking, ANT+ compatibility and smart notifications.
If you want to capture your key ride data such as time, distance, speed, total ascent and location without having the bulk of a normal GPS computer then the Edge 25 is for you.
Review | 9 out of 10
“The beauty of the Edge 25 is its simplicity. For people new to cycling GPS devices who want to train by heart rate this is a great place to start.” – Cycling Weekly
Review | 4 out of 5
"An impressive little unit that ticks the boxes for everyday cyclists" – Bike Radar
At just 4 x 4.2 x 1.7cm the Edge 25 really is compact. The display screen size is 2.3 x 2.3cm with easy to read at a glance digits. You can customise the screen to show on the data which you want to see. The whole package weighs just 25g.
This bike computer uses both GPS and GLONASS satellites to provide the most accurate data. You can track how far you go, how fast you go and where you go (even in poor riding conditions and under dense tree cover).
You get a claimed 10 hours battery life, so unless you’re riding an epic, you’ll be able to capture the whole ride.
The Edge 25 is compatible with Bluetooth Smart which gives you access to some great features including LiveTracking. When paired with Bluetooth you friends and family can follow your progress in real time. You can also invite followers using email or social media segments to view your live data.
Once you’ve finished your ride you can connect to Garmin Connect using your smartphone to upload your ride data and share with your followers. When you get back home you can dive into your ride data for in-depth analysis.
Compete against other cyclists using Garmin Connect segments and see your results on the leaderboard for that section. You can also receive smart notifications for segments which displays email, text and other alerts when paired to a compatible phone.
Create or download new routes from Garmin Connect to discover new rides in your area and break up your training regime. You can follow downloaded routes with turn indications without the need for full mapping.
Heart Rate Compatible
The Edge 25 bundle comes with a heart rate monitor that can pair with your computer. This will give you an insight into the physiological impact of your training and racing. The heart rate monitor will also record your heart rate zones and let you know when you hit your target.
You can pair the Edge 25 with ANT+ sensors so you can track your cadence as well as indoor speed and distance.
- Physical dimensions: 4.0 x 4.2 x 1.7 cm
- Weight: 25 g
- Water rating: IPX7
- Battery: Rechargeable lithium-ion
- Display size: 2.3 x 2.3 cm
- Display resolution: 128 x 160 pixels
- Battery life: Up to 10 hours
- High-sensitivity receiver
Maps & Memory
- History up to 10 rides
Daily Smart Features
- Smart notifications
Training, Planning and Analysis Features
- Customisable screen(s)
- Auto Pause®
- Auto Lap®
- Virtual Partner Yes (within a course)
- Auto scroll
- Foot pod capable
- Time/distance alerts (triggers alarm when you reach goal)
- Garmin Connect™ compatible (online community where you analyse, categorise and share data)
- Automatic sync (automatically transfers data to Garmin Connect)
- Bluetooth®: Yes - Bluetooth Smart (also known as Bluetooth Low Enerygy or BLE)
- Ephemeris satellite predictions: Yes
- Elevation: Yes
- Beeper: Yes
Physical & performance
- Overall Size: 4.0x4.2x1.7cm
- Display Size: 2.3x2.3cm
- Display Resolution: 128x160
- Weight: 25g
- Battery Life: Up to 10 hours
In The Box
- Edge 25
- Standard mount
- Standard Heart Rate Montior
- Charging/data cradle