Garmin Edge 810 GPS-enabled computer
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in GPS Computers See the latest products
New in GPS Computers
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Garmin Edge 810 is the ultimate GPS-enabled computer. It's Garmin's top of the line computer, an... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (2)
The Garmin Edge 810 is the ultimate GPS-enabled computer. It's Garmin's top of the line computer, and it is exceptional. The Edge 810 comes packed with high tech accurate and interactive features to give you all the real-time and post ride data you need to improve your performance.
One of the best features for when your training regime feels a bit stagnant is virtual competition. You can train against yourself as a virtual partner or another Garmin user by following one of the many courses on the Garmin Connect Database. This is a fun and refreshing way to mix up your training.
Auto Weather Alerts:
Weather looking sketchy? The Garmin Edge 810 comes with an auto weather alert function. This alert is sent directly to your display screen if a weather event is predicted to happen in your location within 3 hours. This is great if you're on a long endurance ride and you don't want to get caught out.
Even when you're wearing gloves the Edge 810 is easy to use. The start/stop button are easily accessible at the bottom of the front face. The 66mm backlit colour touchscreen is very user friendly and shows your ride data clearly.
FeaturesRide it. Share it. Relive it. All from the road
- For the first time, cyclists can monitor for themselves and share in real time where they’ve been, where they are going, and how they are performing, with accuracy, durability and endurance
- The new Edge 810 is the complete touchscreen GPS bike computer, with maps, navigation, and advanced performance monitoring that offers connected features through your smartphone
- This dedicated device gives you a dynamic ride experience, allowing you to connect with the social world and share and receive rides, courses, and workouts, all from the road
- Connected features include instant uploads to Garmin Connect, LiveTrack, social network sharing and weather
- The 810 also lets you create activity profiles, allowing you to easily configure data fields, routing preferences, and device settings based on cycling activity
- Compatible with heart rate, speed/cadence and power
- Compatible with Android or Apple i-Phones from the i-Phone 4 onwards
- Measures only 9.3 x 5.1 cm weighs only 98 g
- 15 hours of normal use, and 12 hours with Bluetooth and GPS
- You must download the free Garmin Connect Mobile App to enable tracking, sharing and connection features
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Garmin Edge 810 GPS-enabled computer Reviews
Customer Reviews (2)
This is my first garmin and I really don't know how I've got on without one. Only brought the head unit as I already have a ridesense cadence and speed sensor which linked up easily.
This is my first garmin and I really don't know how I've got on without one. Only brought the head unit as I already have a ridesense cadence and speed sensor which linked up easily.Close review
This is just brilliant my cycling has now picked up I'm quicker and able to pace myself better then I've ever been before. If you haven't got one get one will be the best thing you every do.
This is just brilliant my cycling has now picked up I'm quicker and able to pace myself better then I've ever been before. If you haven't got one get one will be the best thing you every do.Close review